Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
it would be nice to speed up level grinding a little bit, but in general i dont think its too bad at the moment

• Disagree
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! I agree! I feel like the current XP reward system can sometimes feel rather harsh. I can definitely see this system being a nice addition to some other gamemodes too!

The only possible problem I can think of, is the impact this would have on camping. If higher placements are rewarded with XP, then that would reward camping, which is not ideal.

I also think it would be nice to reward kills. In Eggwars, perhaps this should be final kills/ egg breaks instead (as to not encourage farming kills).

Reactions: Fesa and Lyriie

blazenoutlaws

Jan 19, 2023
Yes! I agree! I feel like the current XP reward system can sometimes feel rather harsh. I can definitely see this system being a nice addition to some other gamemodes too!

The only possible problem I can think of, is the impact this would have on camping. If higher placements are rewarded with XP, then that would reward camping, which is not ideal.

I also think it would be nice to reward kills. In Eggwars, perhaps this should be final kills/ egg breaks instead (as to not encourage farming kills).
I've thought about kills for XP before especially in gamemodes in Skywars and Eggwars. I think if they also implemented kills for XP even if it only gave lets say 5 XP for Skywars and 2 XP for Eggwars since you can respawn it would reduce camping.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I've thought about kills for XP before especially in gamemodes in Skywars and Eggwars. I think if they also implemented kills for XP even if it only gave lets say 5 XP for Skywars and 2 XP for Eggwars since you can respawn it would reduce camping.
maybe only xp for finals in eggwars because you can easily farm them, but then again 2 xp for kills wouldn't make it worth it over just playing another game

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think more ways to reward xp is a great idea, but second place is very easy to get consistently by camping under the map until all other players die.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely not. This diminishes the point of winning if you loose only to get slightly less rewards than the person who actually won. Especially because in my experience the last 1-2 people are hiding or running around.

I’d like to see more opportunities for XP but not like this. XP for kills would be better.

• Unsure
Reactions: GlowGamerKSA

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Have to agree with Doctor on this, on skywars/eggwars there's most of the time a player which is afk or camping. While the other teams which did participate in the game are already gone.

Xp for participation would be better.

blazenoutlaws

Jan 19, 2023
Have to agree with Doctor on this, on skywars/eggwars there's most of the time a player which is afk or camping. While the other teams which did participate in the game are already gone.

Xp for participation would be better.
Perhaps then you could get Xp by either winning the game overall or getting top 3 in most kills.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
people would start joining and immediatly killing themselves to push their xp level
I don’t see how killing yourself would be considered participation in the game. i mean participation as in participating in the game, such as killing other players etc, not just having a set amount for simply joining a game. xD

I only see giving xp to the winners and a set amount for breaking an egg or eliminating players as possibilities. I may be overseeing something though.

pekd

I don’t see how killing yourself would be considered participation in the game. i mean participation as in participating in the game, such as killing other players etc, not just having a set amount for simply joining a game. xD

I only see giving xp to the winners and a set amount for breaking an egg or eliminating players as possibilities. I may be overseeing something though.
oh ok, looks like there has been a miscommunication, i thought you meant joining a game in general

blazenoutlaws

Jan 19, 2023
As of now stats are just kind of meaningless. The only stat that matters is wins, it's not like each individual game has its own levelling system like other servers so that's another reason why there needs to be more opportunity for network level XP whether that be top 3 kills or top 3 in general.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom