Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
2,499
1,552
228
28
Belgium
We have at the moment an auto kit (the kit that you had selected as last). Why not also an auto vote? Somethimes I don’t have the time to vote and I also vote for the same so this will spend me a lot of clicks every game I join.

So my suggestion: you automatically vote for your last votes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetenerera

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
2,306
12,763
498
24
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally am against this because, when I join a game of Skywars and want to TnT jump, I vote OP and a lot of people vote basic which makes it impossible to TnT jump, and when they join, they sometimes forget to vote because they didnt notice someone voted OP.

On the other side, it is useful, like auto kit.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom