Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I dont understand what you mean.

Maybe check your grammar?
He can ask in a private conversation instead of to say: bad grammar I dont understand
He didn't say ''Bad grammar, I don't understand.''. He said ''I don't understand what you mean. Maybe check your grammar''. ''Maybe check your grammar'' isn't ''bad grammar''. He just wants to say that you have to look at your grammar/English next time if you post a suggestion or something else.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The most people vote for normal And
day time.
very incorrect assumption
VERY FALSE
As example: you vote always for Sunset And basic--> now every game you Join,
Hmm wouldn't that require AI to track what you normally chose? but meh that isn't going to take a long time to develop for 9000 people right?
also get this what if someone liked trying different combinations on different maps and didn't just chose the same thing for everything so there is nothing to for this to follow
It would be a Good feature, If cubecraft adds this.
nope no it wouldn't really be
I dont understand what you mean.

Maybe check your grammar?
*sigh* read their name, does it look like their main language is English or Dutch?

Dec 18, 2016
Her main language is Dutch. Because her name is dodelijkenoob. So it's quite normal that she makes mistakes so it does not matter and I do because I also speak Dutch.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be awesome that all your votes are already setup for you so that you don't have to do it everytime. It is just a small thing but it would just be nice if it votes automatically !

Reactions: Lilleh__

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Next time, you can probably even state the mini-game(s) you're suggesting on.

It's not necessary but it's a nice thing to have.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
As cubecraft adds this they can remove 5 secondes that you must to waint in your glass.
They wont remove 5 seconds of waiting in your glass anyways, and if they do then its not because of the auto voting, they would remove it because it is unnecessary to wait15 seconds in a glass box instead of 10.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
They wont remove 5 seconds of waiting in your glass anyways, and if they do then its not because of the auto voting, they would remove it because it is unnecessary to wait15 seconds in a glass box instead of 10.

Exactly! The main point of waiting in the class is for everyone joining the game (regardless of internet connection) will have enough time to load up the map properly.

Reactions: ElPtricko
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom