Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Now you have your kit automatic selected in skywars and eggwars. So why not voting automatically selected? This saves time and I think the most of the players vote every game the same time. If you want to change you vote, you just select an other option. This will be handy for the games skywars and eggwars.

MennoGamed

Sep 26, 2017
I also like this option.
After a long period of playing games, it is indeed annoying to have to vote every time.

I'm curious if cubecraft can do something with this.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! Yes please, it's so annoying when joining your favourite map but being just too late to vote and then having to play (or leave) with triple health and hardcore because some players are crazy. This would be an amazing feature!

But the thread is a bit old...
@Fisktratt lock?

Last edited:

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
That might be nice, but what if people don't want to vote. What if they just join to played? They might want to vote on a different server, but they can't because they automatically voted on Cubecraft

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
That might be nice, but what if people don't want to vote. What if they just join to played? They might want to vote on a different server, but they can't because they automatically voted on Cubecraft

Just like we have a "Deselect kit" button, there would be an option to opt out of the automatic voting?

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think you misunderstood what was meant by the original poster.
I think he meant voting ingame, like basic, normal, overpowered on skywars... Not voting on the server websites! Atleast that is what I think...

To the original post, I think its a great idea, I have a lot of games where i just forget to vote, and an automatic voting system, would be great then!

Reactions: GladiusYugen

Loowly

Apr 18, 2020
The Netherlands
Thats true ,
But i guess that they mean automatically voted in games.

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
Now you have your kit automatic selected in skywars and eggwars. So why not voting automatically selected? This saves time and I think the most of the players vote every game the same time. If you want to change you vote, you just select an other option. This will be handy for the games skywars and eggwars.
i find it a great idee because i play alot of minerware and i Always vote for the same and in sky ware its more anoing

quervy

Nov 21, 2019
[+1]

This would be amazing and save so much time, I'd love to see this being added.

- quervy​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom