Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this be a good feature?

• Total voters

ferngoated

May 8, 2022
I think dying and having to select your kit AGAIN is annoying, there should be a feature where you respawn with your favorite kit.

Reactions: xLucyxBlazex

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I would personally prefer to spawn at a specific location. Also because I play FFA a lot I can spawn in pretty quick. I will however cast my vote on 'agree' as I would mind to have this feature in the game. I think it would be a good addition and I don't see why I would be against it other than me probably not using it very often.

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
I partly agree but how would cubecraft know your fav kit, there would have to be like eggwars a fav mode.
P.S do they respawn randomly regardless of whether they have a rank or if they have a rank can choose.
That’s true.
I think Cube could either add a feature where you can select your favorite kit, or add a feature that lets you respawn at the location and with the kit you used before you died. So if there is a big fight going on, you’ll only have to press one item/npc or even a simple command to respawn and continue fighting.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I agree, sometimes when I'm playing FFA like few hours straight, it becomes little bit annoying.

I also like that idea that you can choose your favourite kit and always spawn with it so no more choosing kits. When you want to change kit you can type special command that will teleport you to location from where you can choose kit that you want to play with or open UI or GUI from where you can choose kits too.

Reactions: guinea_pigcrown5687

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I have a question for you, @ferngoated .
Suppose I am playing with this feature, respawning as soon as I get killed, and I want to stand AFK in the spawn for just a few minutes. If the respawning would continue I would continue getting killed and gain a lot of unnecessary deaths.

How would this respawning feature be switched off? And how would it be switched on anyway? What is your idea about how to choose a spawn location and favorising kits?
I like this idea, as I mentioned earlier, but I would like to know some more details. I also think this might encourage others to agree with you aswell.

How would this respawning feature be switched off?
I was thinking of this because if you're only able to turn it off in the spawn there is hardly any time to turn it off as you will be respawned before being able to do anything. Suppose this could be something you can only turn on/off in the Main Lobby, but then you have to leave the map to be able to change it.
I am a little unsure how this would work, hence my question. :)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
That’s true.
I think Cube could either add a feature where you can select your favorite kit, or add a feature that lets you respawn at the location and with the kit you used before you died. So if there is a big fight going on, you’ll only have to press one item/npc or even a simple command to respawn and continue fighting.
What if you get spawncamped? It's easier to spawncamp someone who uses fixed spawns than to spawncamp someone using random spawn.

I think dying and having to select your kit AGAIN is annoying, there should be a feature where you respawn with your favorite kit.
It looks like this implies selecting one and only one kit. What if you want to automatically respawn and use a different kit?

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
What if you get spawncamped? It's easier to spawncamp someone who uses fixed spawns than to spawncamp someone using random spawn.

It looks like this implies selecting one and only one kit. What if you want to automatically respawn and use a different kit?
I think you have a good opinion. Indeed if someone is waiting for you at a spawn location you might not want to keep spawning there. Also spawning in with a different kit would not be possible, unless of course you turn it off (somehow) and choose that other kit. I think this would just be too complicated for me and I would not use this.

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021

Yea that's possible, that is why I suggested that you will have to click an item/npc or use a command. This way you have a choice between respawning fast or choosing a different kit/spawn.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom