Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieBuildZ

Novice Member
Mar 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

Recently a feature in party chat changed. When you join a party, you are automaticly set in party chat mode. Its really quite annoying to toggle this all the time, as I, and I'm sure many others don't use party chat extensively.

It would be a nice feature to make this togglable. For example /p togglechat or something like that.

Thanks in advance!

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Hello everyone,

Recently a feature in party chat changed. When you join a party, you are automaticly set in party chat mode. Its really quite annoying to toggle this all the time, as I, and I'm sure many others don't use party chat extensively.

It would be a nice feature to make this togglable. For example /p togglechat or something like that.

Thanks in advance!
I do like the system tho, it saves time when you join a party. In my opinion placing a "!" in front of a sentence isn't really annoying.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with the two that reacted:

if putting '!' in front of every message is not that annoying, then using '/pc' once isnt annoying as well. When you type quite a long message, you send it and find out you forgot to put '!' in front of your message, you have to disable party chat, send the message again and enable it again, which is even more annoying.

Some people like the option, some people don't. A toggle with a command would be a great alternative, although i think it would be even better to get this option in the cubecraft lobby settings. :agree: for me anyways! 😄

• Disagree
Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I disagree with the two that reacted:

if putting '!' in front of every message is not that annoying, then using '/pc' once isnt annoying as well. When you type quite a long message, you send it and find out you forgot to put '!' in front of your message, you have to disable party chat, send the message again and enable it again, which is even more annoying.

Some people like the option, some people don't. A toggle with a command would be a great alternative, although i think it would be even better to get this option in the cubecraft lobby settings. :agree: for me anyways! 😄
You dont need to do /pc. If you put an exclamation mark in the party chat, the message will automatically go to the public chat.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You dont need to do /pc. If you put an exclamation mark in the party chat, the message will automatically go to the public chat.
thats what I said?

I think you meant the part about a really long message, then it would take longer to retype it or go back to the start of the message to put the exclamation mark in front of it than just do /pc, then use arrow up (pc) to get your last message back

• Disagree
Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
thats what I said?

I think you meant the part about a really long message, then it would take longer to retype it or go back to the start of the message to put the exclamation mark in front of it than just do /pc, then use arrow up (pc) to get your last message back
Im talking about this:
When you type quite a long message, you send it and find out you forgot to put '!' in front of your message, you have to disable party chat, send the message again and enable it again, which is even more annoying.
You dont need to disable the party chat, send the message and enable it again.

Jose Antonio Rivas Millan

Aug 6, 2016
They should add a setting to toggle automatic party chat. Toggling it so its automatic by default for everyone is kinda stupid.
For those used to type on chat surely dont mind, but lets say you are playing with someone via discord and suddenly you wanna type to someone. If you dont know about the "!" then it gets annoying.
If the player can manage just that setting then every player would be fine with it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom