Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
There is some servers that have cps counters that are displayed. So I feel like there should be one in cubecraft (does not have to be displayed) where if that number goes above the cps limit, they would get kicked/banned, whatever should happen. Im not 100% sure if this is possible but I hope it is so we can see less autoclickers.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I believe there is already something like this. Sentinel, the anti-cheat, is trying to ban as many hackers as possible. The developers are working on upgrading it, but it isn't perfect. If you come across any cheaters, you can use /sr to report them.

Reactions: Matriox

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
There is some servers that have cps counters that are displayed. So I feel like there should be one in cubecraft (does not have to be displayed) where if that number goes above the cps limit, they would get kicked/banned, whatever should happen. Im not 100% sure if this is possible but I hope it is so we can see less autoclickers.
There currently is one called "sentinel" its cubecraft's anticheat. It catches autoclickers above a certain click speed and im pretty sure devs keep upgrading it and making it catch more cheaters. What you can do is either use /sr or report them on the forums.

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
yea i get what you guys are saying, i report these autoclickers anyway, except /sr cause it just expires everytime, and I just forgot about how sentinel is always being worked on

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I think max cps is 25. I think adding a cps counter on the side in pvp game modes would be good, especially if it’s an option to put on and off.

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
I think max cps is 25. I think adding a cps counter on the side in pvp game modes would be good, especially if it’s an option to put on and off.
I totally agree with you, having an cps counter above their head in any gamemode that involves pvp would be great especially if you would be able to toggle it in the settings. If this would be implemented it would make getting evidence for an autoclicker 10 times easier because sometimes its quite hard to hear for staff members if they are autoclicking or not because there are other sounds playing trough it too.

• Wow
Reactions: Adxm

JesusThe15th

Mar 8, 2021
www.youtube.com
There should be a high cap for a sentinel ban, something around 50+. Although my friend brought up something that I think might already be in use. That being, if someone clicks multiple times on the same millisecond (something that is nearly impossible) then they should be banned. This may not prevent some of the more advanced auto clickers although it would remove all base level macros.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
There should be a high cap for a sentinel ban, something around 50+. Although my friend brought up something that I think might already be in use. That being, if someone clicks multiple times on the same millisecond (something that is nearly impossible) then they should be banned. This may not prevent some of the more advanced auto clickers although it would remove all base level macros.
It’s currently 25 cps which is what I’ve heard

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom