• Yes

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Just a simple suggestion, with the plus rank, it should automatically vote for you, of course you can change it, and this would feature would simply be, voting for what you did last time.

Looking forward to hear your feedback :D

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
Just a simple suggestion, with the plus rank, it should automatically vote for you, of course you can change it, and this would feature would simply be, voting for what you did last time.

I personally think it should be added but not as a plus feature, instead it should be a normal thing for any rank to do if you have permission to vote in that game.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him

I fully support this but instead of copying the last vote it would be better if you just put a setting for it or something like that, you can change it anytime and it does it every game.

Reactions: Ben5124
D

Deleted member 576174

Same as above for me, not based on the last vote you did, but based on a personalized setting.

Reactions: Ben5124

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hi! It’s a really good idea. Though, adding this option for only plus rank is not a good idea at all. The plus rank does not grant voting access for each game mode, meaning that stone & iron rankers with plus won’t be able to vote. In order to vote, you must have a normal rank which has voting permissions. An automatic voting option is therefore worthless for people with a stone or iron rank, since they cannot vote anywhere. I personally think this is a better option for Diamond/Emerald and higher (obsidian) ranks, as they can vote in most gamemodes, and therefore benefit from it. This is also just a nice handy extra rank feature that makes buying a rank even more attractive. That’s why I’m unsure for now, but with some changes I will likely agree.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! It’s a really good idea. Though, adding this option for only plus rank is not a good idea at all. The plus rank does not grant voting access for each game mode, meaning that stone & iron rankers with plus won’t be able to vote. In order to vote, you must have a normal rank which has voting permissions. An automatic voting option is therefore worthless for people with a stone or iron rank, since they cannot vote anywhere. I personally think this is a better option for Diamond/Emerald and higher (obsidian) ranks, as they can vote in most gamemodes, and therefore benefit from it. This is also just a nice handy extra rank feature that makes buying a rank even more attractive. That’s why I’m unsure for now, but with some changes I will likely agree.
If you are going by that logic plus rank also has a useless feature to double votes and irons and stones cant vote on anything but it grants access for people who already have a higher rank to put a setting depending on what they can vote for. but if u think that doesn't work then it should be obsidian exclusive only they are the only ones that can vote for everything

Reactions: Ben5124 and YeaUhm

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
The plus thing, it's just mainly an idea to give an extra feature to it, making it even better. So it's not too like op for everyone. I mean perhaps it could be a higher rank thing, that would work too, but i don't think it should be something too easy to get .

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it should be for only obi ranks, they're looking for more features for the obi rank to make it actually the best rank. Think this would be a good one

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I think it should be for only obi ranks, they're looking for more features for the obi rank to make it actually the best rank. Think this would be a good one
Do you mean to like make obi rank better? or to make it the best rank coz it is the highest one xD

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Do you mean to like make obi rank better? or to make it the best rank coz it is the highest one xD
I think he means that they are going to make obs rank better: that you can do more with obs rank not sure btw but i think he means that.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Well obi rank in terms of features is very small compared to emerald and you have to pay a lot for the rank upgrade from emerald to obi. The price is in no way worth it which in my opinion and most of the people I've met opinion was that obi just isn't the best rank? Emerald is the best rank as its basically the same features but cheaper. That's why I suggest this for obi ranks rather than plus

• Disagree
Reactions: LightsOn_

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
You get a lot more /reports, u get more party members, you get a bigger friend list, less cooldown between finding chests, another exclusive egg message, more cosmetic items, get to vote in every gamemode, an uber cubelet, and a better flex.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
You get a lot more /reports, u get more party members, you get a bigger friend list, less cooldown between finding chests, another exclusive egg message, more cosmetic items, get to vote in every gamemode, an uber cubelet, and a better flex.
There just 'extras' to what you get with emerald ranks anyway, honestly as an obi rank I'd way rather be emerald for no other reason but the colour is better there's no difference in features

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
There just 'extras' to what you get with emerald ranks anyway, honestly as an obi rank I'd way rather be emerald for no other reason but the colour is better there's no difference in features
All ranks are about just extras obbi has the most value actually in terms of the amount of friends or the party members

Reactions: LightsOn_

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
All ranks are about just extras obbi has the most value actually in terms of the amount of friends or the party members
Well I disagree there is most definetly a need for more features within the obi rank, I agree with this thread no matter for who it gets added let's not change topic

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Well obi rank in terms of features is very small compared to emerald and you have to pay a lot for the rank upgrade from emerald to obi. The price is in no way worth it which in my opinion and most of the people I've met opinion was that obi just isn't the best rank? Emerald is the best rank as its basically the same features but cheaper. That's why I suggest this for obi ranks rather than plus
Ohh okay i see what you mean, yeah that would be really cool and I think it should have more perks, however an obi rank would severely limit the amount of players with access to this feature if it was added.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom