Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you annoyed, having to sort your inventory every single time you buy something from the shop?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No, I'm a sweat and have it built into my muscle memory

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
I got back into playing eggwars and I realized just how annoying it is to sort the inventory after buying things. My suggestion is that there is a predetermined slot for specific items which you can choose and adjust in the shop. So say you set golden apples to the second hotbar slot then whenever you buy a gapple, it auto sorts and lands in your second slot. This makes the gameplay a lot less annoying. It would also be a balanced feature for everyone (i.e. no platform gets an unfair advantage). Yes I know this is a very minor thing, but it helps save a lot of time if you're grinding out a lot of games in a day.

This thread is referring to Eggwars, on Bedrock

Reactions: josepadgui

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
I agree with you, sorting inventory takes a lot of time and is quite annoying sometimes.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I got back into playing eggwars and I realized just how annoying it is to sort the inventory after buying things. My suggestion is that there is a predetermined slot for specific items which you can choose and adjust in the shop. So say you set golden apples to the second hotbar slot then whenever you buy a gapple, it auto sorts and lands in your second slot. This makes the gameplay a lot less annoying. It would also be a balanced feature for everyone (i.e. no platform gets an unfair advantage). Yes I know this is a very minor thing, but it helps save a lot of time if you're grinding out a lot of games in a day.

Hi, this is in the wrong forum area, it should be in Feedback and Suggestions so players can agree or disagree with it. I do agree, it would save time overall

theclownfly1

Jul 3, 2022
I do like this idea, although i personally dont find trouble with the system currently. I do not sort anymore due to the wasted time, and although it only takes a few seconds, every second counts. It also does not bother me that much that my stuff is in different places. I usually can see where everything is and what inventory slot I need to select without needing to look down anyways

K1ngAdmiral

Jul 7, 2022
I agree, even though i dont have a problem, it is just a inconvenience, so i think there should be a sorting system

Reactions: OyTekla

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

I agree with you, however, you should post this on Feedback and suggestions.

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Reposted into the correct forum. Thx :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom