Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
Sometimes it happens to me too. When you eat a golden apple or anything else and, in a few seconds, it seems like the game / player eats another one. This happened either on multiplayer and single.
I believe it's a minecraft bug... or no 🤔

Reactions: Ben5124

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Hello,
Sometimes it happens to me too. When you eat a golden apple or anything else and, in a few seconds, it seems like the game / player eats another one. This happened either on multiplayer and single.
I believe it's a minecraft bug... or no 🤔
I think its a cube craft bug because sometimes when it lags there have been inventory glitches.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Yes got that bug too I played assassination a lot and everytime I gapped he just double gapped. This bug is here for so long hope they can fix it

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hey!

This happens to me too in Minecraft Java, it's a Minecraft bug. It has nothing to do with CubeCraft. Thank you anyway! :heart:

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I don't know which "side" i should be on here but at least i know its not just me having the problem. Thanks for your insights.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hi!

This is a bug yes. I just feel like giving backstory as to where the bug came from.

Before February (the dark ages of Bedrock when there was not a single mod or developer looking out for it), Cubecraft had a bug called “gaphitting”. Gaphitting was a way which you could eat any food instantly simply by holding it and hitting an entity. Eventually, LemaXB1 (#1 survival games player) got banned for using this bug. This started a pretty big uproar. Eventually Rubik ended up patching it. Honestly, not very many people agreed this bug should’ve been patched. But alas, like every other bug in video games it came back immediately after the patch in a new form - this bug! Though it Is annoying, it’s not as broken as gaphitting.

Idk why I wrote this I am really bored lol help me.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I think this has something to do with lag, but don't trust me on it.

It usually happens when your ping is high, so MAYBE it is something related to bad conection
I think that's a good idea but I doubt it since my connection is very good. Thanks anyway

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom