Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalcocoBoy

Oct 6, 2020
I was literaly in a skywars match on bedrock and a guy was obviously autoclicking and you can hear the cps way more then what a normal player can hit. Luckily i have his name and it is eventfull0221.

Reactions: Iwish4cake

LocalcocoBoy

Oct 6, 2020
I dont have video proof sorry. I guess just check him out while is is online because many others were annoyed by him

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
Why why, you must be going to reports.cubecraft.net, or maybe even to the wonderland Cubecraft itself, with the magic word /report if you have any rank!

This is why I want /replay

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Why why, you must be going to reports.cubecraft.net, or maybe even to the wonderland Cubecraft itself, with the magic word /report if you have any rank!

This is why I want /replay
Are ya paying for server space and storage?
I'm all in for /report in Bedrock once they have more Bedrock staff. But /replay, doesn't really seem needed to me even if they had the space to do so, I'd rather see it used for a new game/...

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
Well, maybe for gold rank or over, you could do /replay to, well, replay the game you just played. It would be good for reporting hackers if you didn't have the recording already. But I see what you mean about the storage space, it might not be fair for cubecraft. Also, I didn't see that it was in bedrock, you have to go to cbecrft.net/BedrockReports for reporting on bedrock.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
If a player is hacking, make sure to record them and report on the website!
Well, maybe for gold rank or over, you could do /replay to, well, replay the game you just played. It would be good for reporting hackers if you didn't have the recording already. But I see what you mean about the storage space, it might not be fair for cubecraft. Also, I didn't see that it was in bedrock, you have to go to cbecrft.net/BedrockReports for reporting on bedrock.
Replaying would actually be a kinda nice feature, saves downloading the replay mod and would be nice to look back at games, perhaps to see how to improve. However it would likely be massively resource intensive so maybe not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Iwish4cake

Jun 1, 2020
I was literaly in a skywars match on bedrock and a guy was obviously autoclicking and you can hear the cps way more then what a normal player can hit. Luckily i have his name and it is eventfull0221.
That's so shameful hackers are the worst.

Emerald Luc

Dec 2, 2020
Canada🍁
www.youtube.com
i would beware! some players drag click and that can get up to 45 clicks per second

i do belive you, but if next time you are recording, and you THINK it might just be an autoclicker, report it
also, autoclicking is what i call "the useless hack" unless your in sumo on another server, getting a combo on a autoclicker player is easy if they cant aim and if you strafe. Auto clicking ONLY works, if they have a super-precise aim, and if they are that good at aiming, they would also probably be smarter to hack and they can drag click themselves

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom