Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
I and tigerpenny are once again making an smp kind of playthrough in a lucky island map that hopefully doesn't reach such as a sudden end as last time. This time we have decided to work on another map that has many more opportunities hopefully helping us get further, if you wish to join us on this adventure then u can watch my stream on twitch here: https://www.twitch.tv/sg_slayer_sg

Hope to see you there!

just as an insight we have just started our villager breeding and have made a pig farm, we hope to achieve much more!

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
our creative instruction in our DNA is restricted by the limiting factors of the world as crops refuse to grow, grass does not spread, no animals grow of grass. more updates soon.

if you see a pause sign on the screen then we are afk and you should check back later

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
left to my own demise. Frustrated. Alone.

Where it the unfortunate grasp of lag that would guide me to my downfall you would soon see the pain in my face, but alas it be the sun god almighty that strike us from our divine place. However, the crumbles of my soul that remain saw only one light arise from the bottom left of my screen, not unlike a flare over open water. "is this a sign which I see before me" - I ask in great despair, but as my vision cleared my mind did not and thus thrust me into my own solitude. 'Tis not through the fault of my own that brought be such a fate but indeed a greater power, known not to man, but to those above. We live, we build, and we conquer but for what reward. What is it we seek from our blood, toil and sweat, or is it something hidden deep within the crust of our very skin that we wish to release in hope it will set us free. But it does not. Sure, we can obtain new knowledge and reach new stars but in a maze trapped with the very fabric of what makes us be, we cannot thrive. Each day will peck at us until we are but ashes, for dust we art, and unto dust shalt we return. In a life of true insignificance, a greater purpose to never be found, because deep down we are too scared to look where we know it hides, not among the stars, but within us all. But we will never see it and as generations, turn and planets burn the sun god watches...

and but one message shalt remain;

outraged.png

Reactions: Andyyy
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom