Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I'm not even gonna read what anyone else said. I think this is a really cool idea. But what if you get locked into the shop? Could you get out? Maybe you slowly die if you get stuck...

I just love assassins but sometimes it gets annoying when you want to kill someone and they run into a store and regen before you get the chance.
Yes, you're teleported out when they close.

Reactions: dontbossme

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Auctioning

A lot of times in assassins my inventory is filled with a lot of stuff that has a use, but not to me at the moment. For instance I had 300 bread in my inventory earlier. I think a command should be added like this:
/auction (item:bread) (quanity:200) (durability:n/a) (timeInSeconds:60) (startingBid:50) (bidIncrement:2)

In chat it would display:

BuildBuild25 is auctioning 200 Bread for 60 seconds. Starting Bid: £50

To make a bet, do /wager (amount)
I personally don't really think this is a good addition to Assassins, however I do believe they should make some kind of armor/weapon sink for players who just have way too much armor.

All Stores Close.

It would work as if every minute represented on hour. For instance, you would have shopping time between 12 AM and 12:18 AM and then non-shopping time between 12:18 AM and 12:24 AM. Night time lasts for 6 minutes.

Now, I do see an issue in which the shop campers will leave during the night and come back during day. I found a way to fix this.

During night time, all chests have a 5% chance of giving a carepackage. These can contain:

- Wood Sword Named Shield Slicer: Allows you to do 1 heart of damage in shops (If you wait for the cooldown)

- 1 Use Anvil, 10 XP Bottles, Prot 1/Sharp 1 Book
- Notch Apple
- Loads of Money
This isn't even that bad of an idea, all maps would have to get night time at the same time though else most people would just leave and go to another map. I personally believe that if this get implemented they should add some type of dealers/shops/villagers that spawn at night at some places that will sell items for cheaper and have some items that aren't available during the day, these shops/dealers aren't located in a safespot.

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
I personally don't really think this is a good addition to Assassins, however I do believe they should make some kind of armor/weapon sink for players who just have way too much armor.

This isn't even that bad of an idea, all maps would have to get night time at the same time though else most people would just leave and go to another map. I personally believe that if this get implemented they should add some type of dealers/shops/villagers that spawn at night at some places that will sell items for cheaper and have some items that aren't available during the day, when buying these items it's not a safe spot or anything.
OMG just this^^^^^^^^

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
lol why not?
Removes the challenge of not dying a lot, like if there were enderchests you could just store stuff in there that you don't want to lose and you can work with way more inventory space. As of now you have to work with limited inventory space which is a challenge and you lose everything when you die, of course I can see why it's nice to be able to store items but I personally think that it shouldn't be added as it removes an aspect of the game a lot of players like.

Reactions: iAmLva
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom