Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shqts

Dec 23, 2017
Rotterdam
Hey, I have a idea for assasinations! Instant health pots for 500 coins!, When you are in dia fight and you are low, U can throw health pots!

-Shqts

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hackers and teamers would be even more harder to kill than before. Sure it would help you, but it also help the people who I just said before. :/

Reactions: Shqts

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
No, thanks way too op in my opinion. You can have 5 of that and not die. Plus gapples, maybe regen, That in a 1v1 is too much. I like the simple 1v1's with golden apples, speed and poison.

Reactions: Shqts
Jan 5, 2017
Hey, I have a idea for assasinations! Instant health pots for 500 coins!, When you are in dia fight and you are low, U can throw health pots!

-Shqts
Ole, dan is t gwn wie de meeste pots heeft wins ''No Debuff''
English :
Ole, then its just who has the most pots wins ''No Debuff''

xImCrimson

Jun 27, 2016
Tennessee, USA

-Shqts
I think this would make diamond fights even longer than they already are, which i dont think many players want at the moment. Hackers would also be impossible to kill at that point aswell.

NqAtqm

Jul 27, 2019
I think that this would change the whole gamemode. It would start becoming more like Pot pvp. I think the style of pvp in Assassination is one of a kind and I don't think we need to mess with it.

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
I think this isn't really a good idea. Assassinations is all about dia fights and to regen, you eat golden apples, adding splash pots of instant health would change the game to a pot pvp gamemode which isn't unique like assassinations is at the moment.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Not worth it
Hai, please avoid posting on inactive threads that have been inactive over 2 weeks unless you have a good reason to revive then again.
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
Got anymore questions or issues, feel free to ask!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom