Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Idk if you saw in the forum post by Younisco but Assi is getting removed entirely soon so it dosent make much sense to add a new map :D

Reactions: Lyriie

Jellei

May 28, 2017
Hello! I have a suggestion for the "Assassinations" game and whether a new map can be added?
I think it will be more interesting if there are more than 2 maps?
I understand your problem there should definitely be more maps than CubeCraft currently has, but they just announced that somewhere this year the game will be removed due to the minimum player count etc. Here is a link to the thread for more info https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/whats-new-in-2022-🤔.301024/

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I know it'll probably get removed, but they haven't done any updates in Assassination in years, which is probably the reason why people quit. These 2 maps have been there for years and I know exactly where every single chest has been placed. It's boring! I totally agree, it should get new maps. Update Assassination!

D

Deleted member 347571

I don't mind that it gets deleted aslong it xill be brought back in the future with an update.

D

Deleted member 347571

I know it'll probably get removed, but they haven't done any updates in Assassination in years, which is probably the reason why people quit. These 2 maps have been there for years and I know exactly where every single chest has been placed. It's boring! I totally agree, it should get new maps. Update Assassination!
I would like to see Trees being remade since it's a really good map with some secrets. Desert can be removed, not much space to fight people and it simply doesn't look good anymore.

Reactions: Fliqa and zlatski
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom