Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_ItzSep_

Sep 29, 2019
Nederland
The title said it already but I would really like it if Assassinations is in 1.8 AND in 1.9.
This is just bc of the 1.9 pvp being stupid when you most of the time play 1.8
I told this idea to my friends that also like Assassinations to be in 1.8.

Greets
Sep

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
There aren't that much people who play Assassinations, so if you make 2 games of it the maps will be almost empty. Also, minecraft updated the way of PvP, I think you should accept that that is the new minecraft, if you want to play 1.8 PvP you should probably move to another network.
I am totally with this comment. As DutchScary said, there aren't many people who play the minigame and it would barely make sense to also put it in 1.8

Although weird things can work sometimes :p

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

KoalaLover472

Apr 20, 2020
There aren't that much people That plays Assasnations, + On 1.8 are a lot of hackers that have fly, Kill Aura, Bhop, Anti KB,
As i see it now my voice is no

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There aren't that much people who play Assassinations, so if you make 2 games of it the maps will be almost empty. Also, minecraft updated the way of PvP, I think you should accept that that is the new minecraft, if you want to play 1.8 PvP you should probably move to another network.
Just so you know; we also have an 1.8 network but that has some limited games, which does not include assassination. I do totally agree with your statement that dividing the players in two platforms would kill it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom