Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xSiebe

Mar 24, 2020
Hello people, Assassinations has to come back. A lot people just joined cubecraft for Assassinations like me. In the past there were a lot of hackers in the gamemode, but since a year there were no hackers. Now you removed the mode for the people who played it a lot just like me. Why would you even remove it? Assassinations was the only gamemode with a bit of variation in it. Other gamemodes is just a battle of 20 minutes and it's done. In Assassinations you could grind for 1 hole week. There was a lot of fun pvp with diamond gear that you dont have in other gamemodes. Assassinations was never a gamemode with 100 players and the reason it got removed is because of the low player count it just doesn't make any sense at all. Like tower defence has no player and nobody cares about the gamemode and its still in cube. Why remove Assassinations then.
: '(

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
I also loved assassination. However I also do think they made a good decision removing it. If they removed tower defense or any of the other unpopular games cubecraft would honestly just have skywars, eggwars and lucky islands left after a while.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom