Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xDeadRaven

Oct 25, 2020
I believe fully that Assassinations is a fun game, and usually if there is hackers they get banned almost immediately and if not you can simply report them, Also if its pointless then why are you playing it? Just play another game? There's so many great options.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
You can report players, and i am certain not everyone is hacking.
Also if it so pointless why not play another game?
I agree on this, although I wanna add a small suggestion. There are many times lobbies open without any players in it, if you rather want to farm some loot and not get jumped by other players in diamond armour, then just switch to a empty lobby. Also, most assassination players are from EU, they don’t really be playing early in the morning or late night. That’s in my opinion the best time to farm some loot and get yourself some good stuff.

Reactions: Conea64

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hmm...

In all the time this mode has been in CubeCraft, I have never seen any hackers in this mode. Sure, there might be some hackers, but I don't think it's all hackers. And remember that hackers are everywhere, not just in this mode. And as of today, there aren't many hackers in CubeCraft.

GodlyLion56

Mar 26, 2021
Everyone is hacking, also please change it so that you have differrent lobbies and everytim you get better gear you advance to the next lobby cuz when i spend 10 minutes getting full iron 2 full diamond cheaters with reach one tap me.
Glad that you think Assassins is bad because I’m a bedrock player lol

D

Deleted member 347571

Everyone is hacking, also please change it so that you have differrent lobbies and everytim you get better gear you advance to the next lobby cuz when i spend 10 minutes getting full iron 2 full diamond cheaters with reach one tap me.
Hello!

I think assassinations needs an update, it is a great game and fun to play when you havr nothing to do. I actually enjoy it but i think a few changes here and there will actually make the game way better.

Making it harder for hackers to advance would be nice, you can get decent gear in no time which makes it easy for hackers to get it and take down full diamonds

A guild / clan system would be great, especially in this game! You may don't understand why, there are basically tons of people that go for one person with gear for example 3 diamond vs 1 diamond which is very easy if you have harming potions.

I will make a thread about this topic as soon as possible, i heard they were looking for idea's anyways. Thanks for giving me us your opinion! (;

D

Deleted member 347571

Not everyone is hacking only a small portion of players are
Hi!

Sorry but i don't agree, there are actually milliond of hackers that kill you, it doesn't matter what gear you got, it's useless against someone with b-hop & killaura. They keep coming back after getting banned by using a VPN and alts to hunt on people with gear.

I have experienced this a lot which is also the reason why i don't play often.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Don’t play Assassinations then, I don’t recommend it. It’s just literal garbage in it’s current state, most of it is just getting killed by people with iron/diamond equipment and speed 2/invisibility. It needs a major update imo. @Axyy has a really detailed thread about it, and it got escalated.

D

Deleted member 347571

Don’t play Assassinations then, I don’t recommend it. It’s just literal garbage in it’s current state, most of it is just getting killed by people with iron/diamond equipment and speed 2/invisibility. It needs a major update imo. @Axyy has a really detailed thread about it, and it got escalated.
I honestly prefer this type of pvp over FFA, its way more intense. But yeah you're right about the speed 2 & invis issue. Prices of op items should be way more expensive.

Reactions: Vindicatør
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom