• Yes .

• Definitely not.

• I don't really care much about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
*Suspension: if you don't play assassination or you had never heard about dupe please don't comment on it.

* To start this we wanna tell you that we just want the best for you for the players and for the server first of
all we may agree that assassination and duplication glitch where created together and they where belong for
many years, if we take a look in youtube you will find that all videos of assassination specifically diamond
kills where made when the dupe where existing and those are some video that made a content based of
assassination gamemode:

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y43WiJaSsQA&t=310s
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0xkySt6S8o
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ7YeJMrxDo
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihNqZuE4xpg
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlXDLyeJyfY&t=725s

* There is a thing i wanna say about players who made those videos that they are not PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE
before those youtubers who are addicted to this game where posting daily vids but now as you see nothing coming
out.
* I want to mention too that cheaters who's killing assassination now where playing legit with other palyers, but
now cheaters who where able to dupe have high experience on sentinell bypasses could butch the fun
of (20-40) player in average on only 10 minuts! hackers like those can't be stoped in first place they
now figured out many ways to bypass disallowed connection ussing proxies or restarting router for example
and they have nothing to do exept murduring the fun that players looking for (loosing stuff that you
have collected for hours to a cheater who just logged for like 5 mins will make you feel bad for the rest
of the day and rage quit the server, but if you got ur stuff from diamond kill or from a hacker got banned after
duping you won't mind if you even lose them imediatly).
* Assassination now barely have diamond fights they all camping in shop scared from getting killed
by a bhopper, when the dupe where a thing everytime i join i grape my sword and i go into a big chaotic fights
with my clan or without, we had such a big fun so the dupe glitch wasn't a negative thing for this gamemode along
those years it was just giving a breath for it and creating huge fun for players and keeping hackers playing
legit and from ruining other players experience.
* Adding back dupe won't change anything for hackers they are always ruining players experience but it does
for other poor people, dupe will keep them busy and away from we, therefore we will be able to get the fun we had
before.
* Just a small reminder (because the dupe existed before, players now don't mind if they have alot of coins or not
simply because if they die they wil lose everything so the only thing that it count now is how many diamond people
you have killed not how many coins you have collected.)
* We know that this glitch is something abusive but your players loves it and it kept assassination balanced all
this time and we like it even though only hackers can do it, and this is ok for us because cheaters is a part of assi
anyway and they will do a good thing for us even if they don't know.
*my sollution and my suggestion for you sir is to add back dupe until assi get an update that change everything,
until that time let us have fun rather then suffering of getting stuff then dying on hand of a cheater.
*finally, this will help to ban hackes faster because peoples when they see a cheater dupelicating his stuff they will
do 2 things, first thing they will report him via /report or on the website second thing they will steal his stuff
and leave after :') .
* I hope you take my demand into your considuration because my suggestion are based of what community want.
* If you are not convinced yet we still can give more arguments.

best regards from: the players who loved a thing called assassination.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
We will never reintroduce any bug in a game intentionally since it's not meant to be a part of the game.
To make the exeprience "better" for cheaters is also very stupid since that will make cheaters enjoy cheating more, which we don't want.
This will for sure never be implemented (intentionally).

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
We will never reintroduce any bug in a game intentionally since it's not meant to be a part of the game.
To make the exeprience "better" for cheaters is also very stupid since that will make cheaters enjoy cheating more, which we don't want.
They enjoy cheatting when they kill and make players rage quit or just make their days worst. For me it was ok for cheaters to dupe they had no impact ingame so they have started playing legit but now if you had full dia you wont make from collo to shop with 20 gapps so please tell wich one is better for cheaters?

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
a ban, doesn’t matter what they did before; theyll always like it
it does for us, a ban will be a better choice if they get banned before killing players, specifically when tehre is no mod for hours and when they have speed of 10 blocks per sec players will have no choice only dieying in this situation.+ i had never saw you ingame btw, idk wat your doing here >_<

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
"Adding back dupe won't change anything for hackers they are always ruining players experience but it does for other poor people, dupe will keep them busy and away from we, therefore we will be able to get the fun we had before"

If the hackers were to dupe then it would be 100x easier for them than it would have been without a dupe..

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
im happy that most of assi players aren't agree with you, or i wouldn't have posted this in first place.

dangertalon9

Novice Member
Mar 4, 2017
*Suspension: if you don't play assassination or you had never heard about dupe please don't comment on it.

* To start this we wanna tell you that we just want the best for you for the players and for the server first of
all we may agree that assassination and duplication glitch where created together and they where belong for
many years, if we take a look in youtube you will find that all videos of assassination specifically diamond
kills where made when the dupe where existing and those are some video that made a content based of
assassination gamemode:

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y43WiJaSsQA&t=310s
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0xkySt6S8o
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ7YeJMrxDo
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihNqZuE4xpg
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlXDLyeJyfY&t=725s

* There is a thing i wanna say about players who made those videos that they are not PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE
before those youtubers who are addicted to this game where posting daily vids but now as you see nothing coming
out.
* I want to mention too that cheaters who's killing assassination now where playing legit with other palyers, but
now cheaters who where able to dupe have high experience on sentinell bypasses could butch the fun
of (20-40) player in average on only 10 minuts! hackers like those can't be stoped in first place they
now figured out many ways to bypass disallowed connection ussing proxies or restarting router for example
and they have nothing to do exept murduring the fun that players looking for (loosing stuff that you
have collected for hours to a cheater who just logged for like 5 mins will make you feel bad for the rest
of the day and rage quit the server, but if you got ur stuff from diamond kill or from a hacker got banned after
duping you won't mind if you even lose them imediatly).
* Assassination now barely have diamond fights they all camping in shop scared from getting killed
by a bhopper, when the dupe where a thing everytime i join i grape my sword and i go into a big chaotic fights
with my clan or without, we had such a big fun so the dupe glitch wasn't a negative thing for this gamemode along
those years it was just giving a breath for it and creating huge fun for players and keeping hackers playing
legit and from ruining other players experience.
* Adding back dupe won't change anything for hackers they are always ruining players experience but it does
for other poor people, dupe will keep them busy and away from we, therefore we will be able to get the fun we had
before.
* Just a small reminder (because the dupe existed before, players now don't mind if they have alot of coins or not
simply because if they die they wil lose everything so the only thing that it count now is how many diamond people
you have killed not how many coins you have collected.)
* We know that this glitch is something abusive but your players loves it and it kept assassination balanced all
this time and we like it even though only hackers can do it, and this is ok for us because cheaters is a part of assi
anyway and they will do a good thing for us even if they don't know.
*my sollution and my suggestion for you sir is to add back dupe until assi get an update that change everything,
until that time let us have fun rather then suffering of getting stuff then dying on hand of a cheater.
*finally, this will help to ban hackes faster because peoples when they see a cheater dupelicating his stuff they will
do 2 things, first thing they will report him via /report or on the website second thing they will steal his stuff
and leave after :') .
* I hope you take my demand into your considuration because my suggestion are based of what community want.
* If you are not convinced yet we still can give more arguments.

best regards from: the players who loved a thing called assassination.
This must be implemented and soon enough.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
It doesn’t matter whether Assi agrees with you, the answer given by staff is pretty clear.

Reactions: Story

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
How about you just play the game legit, just as bad as the hackers..
rqbyJyN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom