Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WynsFirst

Mar 15, 2017
Hello Players and Staff from cubecraft,

Today I'm gonna talk about my ideas for assasination.
First of all, make more new maps! Maps like in the middle of the ocean an island.
My second idea is that you can buy an map in the /shop. This can be used to see where all other shops are. This is very usefull if you dont know that well a map.
My third idea is something with te new feature the bounty's. Right now its totally random who you are getting as your bounty. But my idea is that you can offer some money out of your inventory to set that on someones head. That player that gets the most money on its head is a bigger chance that people have to kill him!
My fourth idea is to add special staff to assasination, staff that is playing most of the time on cubecraft assasination. I think this should be usefull because as you know on assasination are lots and lots of hackers.

If you guys would do this last thing..
I seriously would apply for that!

This were my suggestions for assasination

- Kaj

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Please don't make 2 threads about the same thing, this could be seen as necro-posting.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
My fourth idea is to add special staff to assasination, staff that is playing most of the time on cubecraft assasination. I think this should be usefull because as you know on assasination are lots and lots of hackers.
@iLoveYouu :P
But no I don't think it's a good idea. Staff have lives and you can't force them to play assassination, in fact, lots of staff dislike the game I think.

WynsFirst

Mar 15, 2017
Im not forcing them to play assassination, but im saying it should be usefull if there is more staff on assasination, because 1 person cant handle it all.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
A special mod for assassin sounds like a good plan :D
I think that lot of assassin players want to be it!

GameMurderer
Please do not reply to threads where the last reply is older than 2 weeks, it is considered as necro-posting and is against our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom