Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WynsFirst

Mar 15, 2017
Hello Guys,
I was thinking about something.. teamers.
There are lots of teamers in assasination and its not against the rules.
But I think we could do someting with that teams.
I think if we create gangs, that there are gonna be gang fights and that evryone can put their own friends in a gang.

How should this work?!
(This is just how i am imagain it)
You could do /Gang create (What this command simply do is creating a gang, but creating a gang isnt free it cost you 500 Money. If you create your gang the money simply get out of your inventory. You could add a name to your gang like "propvpers")
In a gang belongs people. This means you cant add more then 5 players in your gang because otherwise there are gonna be 30vs1's. (You can invite people using /gang invite (name))

For now on all of your guys are thinking "What do you have with a gang I also can play without one"
But.. there are gang fights

This means that you can fight against another gang and bet money on it. 0

Maybe im gonna at more features to this forum but for now on I think this is enough. (By myself I dont know if this is a good idea xD)

Reactions: Jef15ist

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
No, assasins is not about teaming/gangs.
They could invest more time in more usefull things such as leaderboards or new maps for example.

Reactions: SammBall00
L

Lepzi

I don't dislike this idea, but I also don't particularly like it I mean all you need to do to show your in a gang/team is just have your name as like lets say power_itzmereap easy as that, people already do this like the Original team.

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
I don't like the idea for Assassination. But it may be great for another gamemode. :p

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Assassinations is not about teaming or gangs so I disagree, also, you can still have 5v1's because I'm sure the newcomers don't really know how to pvp or anything like that, anyways I disagree and I don't think the gang's will be fair against the newcomers, -1.

EDIT: Also the names of the gangs could be abused.

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Assassinations is not about teaming or gangs so I disagree, also, you can still have 5v1's because I'm sure the newcomers don't really know how to pvp or anything like that, anyways I disagree and I don't think the gang's will be fair against the newcomers, -1.

EDIT: Also the names of the gangs could be abused.
I have the same opinion. ^

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom