Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
The artillery tower path 2 isn't working for me. I place a few at the beginning and they do place landmines, but then they stop. Late game I place 12 artilleries, and in the course of 5 minutes they produced 2 landmines. For the whole of the artilleries. Why is this?

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Update: They now just place around 1 landmine per 10 seconds to 4 minutes. At max level. If that's how it's supposed to be, then artillery isn't a feasible option over explosive archer. Does it place more mines for more mobs?

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
The artillery tower path 2 isn't working for me. I place a few at the beginning and they do place landmines, but then they stop. Late game I place 12 artilleries, and in the course of 5 minutes they produced 2 landmines. For the whole of the artilleries. Why is this?
1605136224386.png

As you can see in the chart above, the Artillery Tower spawns one landmine every 4 seconds at level IV. However, every landmine has a certain amount of time it is active. I don't know the exact amount of time after which it disappears. But for example, if it is 20 seconds the Artillery tower would spawn 5 mines, after that one disappears, then it spawns one again and one second after the second landmine the artillery spawned disappears again.

It could be that there is a maximum of landmines. So, if you would have 15 towers and a lot of landmines it doesn't spawn landmines unless there disappears one again.

Did this clarify it a bit? If not, I'll try my best to explain it better.

Reactions: TechnoAtomic

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 180445
As you can see in the chart above, the Artillery Tower spawns one landmine every 4 seconds at level IV. However, every landmine has a certain amount of time it is active. I don't know the exact amount of time after which it disappears. But for example, if it is 20 seconds the Artillery tower would spawn 5 mines, after that one disappears, then it spawns one again and one second after the second landmine the artillery spawned disappears again.

It could be that there is a maximum of landmines. So, if you would have 15 towers and a lot of landmines it doesn't spawn landmines unless there disappears one again.

Did this clarify it a bit? If not, I'll try my best to explain it better.
Yeah there is probably a maximum. It never capped over 20 over a 10x10 path area i think

Reactions: Shotgun

Wyataz

May 21, 2016
Yea, generally it seems like landmines have a cap of 50 or so globally

Unfortunately that cap seems to also be shared between both teams.

Either way true or not, landmines act really weird.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom