Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
The artillery tower path 2 isn't working for me. I place a few at the beginning and they do place landmines, but then they stop. Late game I place 12 artilleries, and in the course of 5 minutes they produced 2 landmines. For the whole of the artilleries. Why is this?

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Update: They now just place around 1 landmine per 10 seconds to 4 minutes. At max level. If that's how it's supposed to be, then artillery isn't a feasible option over explosive archer. Does it place more mines for more mobs?

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
The artillery tower path 2 isn't working for me. I place a few at the beginning and they do place landmines, but then they stop. Late game I place 12 artilleries, and in the course of 5 minutes they produced 2 landmines. For the whole of the artilleries. Why is this?
1605136224386.png

As you can see in the chart above, the Artillery Tower spawns one landmine every 4 seconds at level IV. However, every landmine has a certain amount of time it is active. I don't know the exact amount of time after which it disappears. But for example, if it is 20 seconds the Artillery tower would spawn 5 mines, after that one disappears, then it spawns one again and one second after the second landmine the artillery spawned disappears again.

It could be that there is a maximum of landmines. So, if you would have 15 towers and a lot of landmines it doesn't spawn landmines unless there disappears one again.

Did this clarify it a bit? If not, I'll try my best to explain it better.

Reactions: TechnoAtomic

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 180445
As you can see in the chart above, the Artillery Tower spawns one landmine every 4 seconds at level IV. However, every landmine has a certain amount of time it is active. I don't know the exact amount of time after which it disappears. But for example, if it is 20 seconds the Artillery tower would spawn 5 mines, after that one disappears, then it spawns one again and one second after the second landmine the artillery spawned disappears again.

It could be that there is a maximum of landmines. So, if you would have 15 towers and a lot of landmines it doesn't spawn landmines unless there disappears one again.

Did this clarify it a bit? If not, I'll try my best to explain it better.
Yeah there is probably a maximum. It never capped over 20 over a 10x10 path area i think

Reactions: Shotgun

Wyataz

May 21, 2016
Yea, generally it seems like landmines have a cap of 50 or so globally

Unfortunately that cap seems to also be shared between both teams.

Either way true or not, landmines act really weird.

Top Bottom