Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moniemu

Member
Jul 6, 2020
2
0
2
Hello,
I still am not able to make an armor stand due to not being able to bake stone into smooth stone in Bedrock edition, even though I've been told it's been fixed. Is there any other way around it?
 

FractalCake

Well-Known Member
Jul 23, 2020
117
84
104
United States
www.youtube.com
Not sure I understand the issue, but you should be able to take cobble, cook it into stone, turn 6 of that into slabs and then craft the armor stand.

I just did it in my coop island without issues:
armor stand.PNG
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lawnti
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom