Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

crazydog0

Nov 19, 2016
I was wondering if you have the armor kit if it could upgrade to overpowered. so it would have all the enchantments in a overpowered game. Also nerf it in hardcore to have less durability. Also if you select a kit it would go over to the next game until you change the kit.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I don't like this idea, each kit has it's own specialty, they don't nerf the egg armor in hardcore, nor should they buff it up in OP. Choose a different kit, that's why they're there. Healer or moneybags kit work just fine for OP.

I do like your second idea though.

crazydog0

Nov 19, 2016
Thanks for the support I know the first 2 reasons are not as good as the second witch I hope we can make reality

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I was wondering if you have the armor kit if it could upgrade to overpowered. so it would have all the enchantments in a overpowered game. Also nerf it in hardcore to have less durability. Also if you select a kit it would go over to the next game until you change the kit.
I am not sure having kit upgrades/nerfs is good. If they were to buff the egg armor, they would need to buff other kits to compete. They would also have to nerf all the kits for hardcore. Just imagine a nerfed egg armor kit, just the helmet or something :P. I think the kits are quite well balanced as they are right now. Some work great in some modes, others in opposite modes. The perfect balance of kits xP
And for the second suggestion..............
I would love the ability to set a default kit! That is such a great idea and I hope it gets added :)

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
I agree. Like, literally everyone wants this. Why haven't they added this yet?!

Actually, never mind, don't distract the developers from the anti cheat!!

Reactions: TheBrownster

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I agree. Like, literally everyone wants this. Why haven't they added this yet?!

Actually, never mind, don't distract the developers from the anti cheat!!
There is a problem with that. Kits are designed to work in certain modes so taking that strategical aspect away from eggwars would do more harm then hood because allrounder kits like healer or debuffer will almost not be picked.(I cant confirm this. but thats what I think. Cube would need to do statistics about selected kits)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom