Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NoaHVW9

Mar 13, 2016
i was just wandering... why was the map area51 removed in the latest eggwars update,
i would be happy to know why it is removed

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
5. Area 51 (Team) - The islands are way too far apart to rush, and mid doesn't look overly great. It also lacks room to PvP effectively.
-Area 51(team) Islands are too far away too rush other people!
Area 51 (team): Getting back from the middle can really be a pain. Maybe add generators on the space ship and not just under for easier ways to come back (build staircase up, then you can also come back down).
- Area54 | Too dark
Area 51: The generators are far too overopwered. It is almost impossible to get back up because of the height. Because of how low the center gene are, it is too easy to get raided, lose your egg and get eliminated.
• I like the layout of the base and how it has so many gens, but mid and neighbors are so far away, one needs to become ever so slightly closer.
OR add a point in between two of the bases and mid, just to feel like you're getting closer.
area 51- spawn is a pain in the neck to get to, almost dead when you get there.
-Area 51(team) Islands are too far away too rush other people!
- Area 51 (Team) - Too much space between the islands.
Area 51: you can't see if you die.
Area 51: its way too easy to rush other teams, and if you forget to bring blocks you cant get back to your island from mid
Lots of people got an alert now :)

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I am pretty sure they tooked it out to make it better. so please wait patiently.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Congratulationa. This is the 7.100 suggestion thread... back on topic. It was removed due to it being unpopular

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom