These are my stats i dont know if theyre good or not
Minecraft (6).png

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Ghehe still grinding Linedash I see? Nice! I will come back at some point, but I'm too busy atm. Your k/d ratio compared with your wins are decent, but not that great tbh. I think it's because Linedash is a new game for you so most of your deaths was just because you weren't fully adapted to the game yet. Also you are playing on your Xbox with maybe a lot of lag(?) and I play on PC with not that much lag.

I think I have nearly 3000 wins and 14.000 kills and 330 deaths. Let's say I would double those stats. 6000 wins, 28.000 kills and 660 deaths if everything goes alright. So that will mean that I have 10.000 more kills than you with the same amount of wins.

Another reason why you have not a great k/d ratio (dw you still have good stats) is because you teamed up at the beginning with other players so those players can steal your kills. Of course people do that on Linedash, because It's a team game, but I play Solo. Most rounds I kill like 6-8 players since I never have good teammates who can beat other players.

If I get a satisfaction if I kill so many players on Linedash Bedrock? Nope. Like 98% of the players on Linedash Bedrock are too bad at the game so every round is easy for me. Like @Mega_Moenz said, Linedash Java is a big difference. A lot of Linedash champions are there. Every round is intense and the final TNT battle (which is way better than the Linedash Bedrock version) can sometimes last 2-5 minuts.

So yeah, overall decent stats, but you can do better. I'm sure of it. ;)

Reactions: Salty_Shadows

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ghehe still grinding Linedash I see? Nice! I will come back at some point, but I'm too busy atm. Your k/d ratio compared with your wins are decent, but not that great tbh. I think it's because Linedash is a new game for you so most of your deaths was just because you weren't fully adapted to the game yet. Also you are playing on your Xbox with maybe a lot of lag(?) and I play on PC with not that much lag.

I think I have nearly 3000 wins and 14.000 kills and 330 deaths. Let's say I would double those stats. 6000 wins, 28.000 kills and 660 deaths if everything goes alright. So that will mean that I have 10.000 more kills than you with the same amount of wins.

Another reason why you have not a great k/d ratio (dw you still have good stats) is because you teamed up at the beginning with other players so those players can steal your kills. Of course people do that on Linedash, because It's a team game, but I play Solo. Most rounds I kill like 6-8 players since I never have good teammates who can beat other players.

If I get a satisfaction if I kill so many players on Linedash Bedrock? Nope. Like 98% of the players on Linedash Bedrock are too bad at the game so every round is easy for me. Like @Mega_Moenz said, Linedash Java is a big difference. A lot of Linedash champions are there. Every round is intense and the final TNT battle (which is way better than the Linedash Bedrock version) can sometimes last 2-5 minuts.

So yeah, overall decent stats, but you can do better. I'm sure of it. ;)
Fair enough and next time ur on we should party up lol

Reactions: PerryJ
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom