Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey people!

It may seem nice that in this game mode,
you can see when you have hit multiple people and died,
you can see how many kills you have achieved.
By that I want to say that when you are in the game and you,
kill someone then you click tablist and then you see for example "1"
:) 🌺

Last edited:
Reactions: Flqris

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Hi friend! It is actually possible to see how many kills you have! When you right click the Archer Assault NPC, in the left hand corner of the inventory box that pops up you can see the statistics button! When you click it, you should see a bow and arrow and a gold ingot... just hover your mouse over the bow and you can see all your stats! As for your other request for seeing "when you have hit multiple people and died" I believe your asking for a kill streak statistic (please correct me if I'm wrong), which is actually in the game and can be viewed after the game ends!

Reactions: Quis

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
Hi friend! It is actually possible to see how many kills you have! When you right click the Archer Assault NPC, in the left hand corner of the inventory box that pops up you can see the statistics button! When you click it, you should see a bow and arrow and a gold ingot... just hover your mouse over the bow and you can see all your stats! As for your other request for seeing "when you have hit multiple people and died" I believe your asking for a kill streak statistic (please correct me if I'm wrong), which is actually in the game and can be viewed after the game ends!
Yes, that is understandable but,
I meant it by the tablist where you are in the game.

Reactions: Queen Ualala
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom