Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Superspeed

Nov 3, 2017
This is based on how well each class functions overall, please take that into consideration when critiquing this tier list, and please understand what the point of a tier list is, I know that someone really good with a bad class can outperform someone bad with a good class, this is about the classes and has nothing to do with real players.

1.Offensive
Offensive is easily the best class out of the 4, it's fast rate of fire makes it really good dps wise and can easily be overwhelming, on top of that it has 2 really good abilities, invisibility makes it harder to land a good shot since you can no longer tell where the hitbox is and the machine gun bow has an extremely high dps, able to damage faster than the medic pod can heal when landing consecutive hits, just an all around good class.

2.Medic
Medic could be considered a somewhat close second, a medic is essential for any team, although having to hit your teammates with your bow is one of the more stupid things I've seen in a minecraft minigame, the big plus about the medic is simply how good he is at surviving, you can survive for long periods of time since you can heal yourself pretty frequently, and while his damage may be underwhelming, it can still hurt a little, and the medic pod is an amazing ultimate, making you and your teammates practically invincible for a short period of time.

3.Demolition
Demolition is still a good class, but it does have to go somewhere, so it's going at number 3, the demolition class is without say the strongest class damage wise, demolition can pull off many things, sometimes it hits you for 2 hearts, and other times it hits you for 7, and the mine is also a pretty good ability, the only thing holding Demolition back is it's awful ultimate, but Demolition is still a worthy addition to a team, it can pull off some pretty bullcrap things.

4.Tank
Unlike Demolition, I don't consider this class very good, at all. He has slowness, which may not seem too bad but after a while you will really see how this affects the outcome of the match, and his dps is something to laugh at really, although tank can do damage at times, it sometimes does damage so pathetically weak is gets outclassed by the medic dps wise, and although 5 shots at once may seem tricky at first, it doesn't take very long to counter it pretty hard, the problem with the tank is it's shotgun like weapon and Cubecraft seem to not understand what a shotgun is like, a shotgun is supposed to have multiple shots and while one shot is weak, together they are quite powerful, I'm fine with them not making the weapon like a shotgun in that regard, but since tank can't hit the same person with multiple shots, give him some decent dps please, and his ability to jump is actually a pretty good ability, it really helps deal with that slowness the tank has, but the other thing that holds tank back is his awful ultimate, while invincibility is great in concept, 4 seconds is way too short, 4 seconds is not enough time to do much of anything really, before you know it you'll be getting destroyed once again, Now how about I give some suggestions to improve this garbage class.

1.Get rid of slowness, or give tank extra hp (5-8 extra hearts)
2.Make invincibility last 8-10 seconds
3.Increase his damage output

So that's my tier list, if you have an argument as to why this tier list is incorrect, tell me!

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I think that Demolition should have number 1 or 2 spot. A good Demolition player can easily destroy an Offensive player, as well as clear an area easily and use the mine to do extra damage. It has much better range + shot control and a higher DPS. While the Offensive does have auto-shooting, it's not actually that effective as it can easily be dodged, and the power of the shots cannot be controlled.

Other than that I agree with your ranking :)

EDIT: By DPS I mean damage per shot, not per second.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
Top Bottom