Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
As someone who is playing for both fun AND trophies, I can't see that this as something that needs "fixing".

Sure, I will at times go on a trophy rampage and thus play some Wing Rush for a quick boost, but I play other games, too, because I want to have fun. I'm not going to spend all my time just playing Wing Rush when there are also other games that I enjoy even more, such as Spleef and Paintball, trophies or no trophies.

But I can appreciate your logic and understand where you are coming from, but I am not convinced it would ever be an issue that people will play Wing Rush just because there is potential to earn an additional trophy. And, as pointed out by other posters, the dedicated trophy collectors form only a very small minority.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Ok, after spending more time in Arcade playing the games as well as earning trophies, I have changed my position on this matter.

It is irrelevant that leaderboard and trophy achievers form the minority. I realized today, that I was playing Wing Rush just for the trophies, not because I necessarily wanted to play it. I like playing Wing Rush, but I tend to play it more than I ordinarily would because of the additional trophies you can potentially earn.

I am not sure why Wing Rush is so special as to give out more trophies than the other games, but I now believe that by making the trophy points the same as the other games would at least make getting onto the leaderboard a level playing field.

Sure, you could probably get on that board by playing a variety of games, but if those leaderboard players are going hardcore in Wing Rush then you probably won't stand a chance. As it stands, being an Arcade winner and trophy collector is more about just playing a ton of Wing Rush, so effectively being a Wing Rush leaderboard rather than an actual Arcade leaderboard.

I now think this is a great suggestion and I totally support it, coming from a player who plays for both fun AND trophies. However, I want to get on the leaderboard not because I play tons of Wing Rush, but because I play a variety of games and win at it. I might play some more than others, but not because I want trophies, but because they are my favorite. This makes being on the leaderboard open to anybody who can play whatever games they choose and win those trophies. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Eli wrote on kaunarya's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom