Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrBlackk

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Hey, it's been a while since our beloved arcade lobby was removed from the server, which contained a lot of fun games such as Line Dash, Wing Rush, Paintball, Layer Spleef etc...
I've been contacting a lot of old players who's been on this server for more than 3 years, the majority of them, including myself, think that arcade should have never been removed. The whole featured games idea isn´t bad but for real people love Arcade, Line Dash is always full, it needs to come back.
To make it more fair, I thought that maybe people could sign for it and if we get enough people who agrees to play Arcade again, then you bring it back.
I don´t wanna sound annoying with it, but in my point of view Arcade has some really original minigames which deserve to be well known by the new community of this epic server.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
We want to get it back too, and we've made a lot of posts, but I expect it's impossible to get it back.

Reactions: SrBlackk

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think that the arcade has not enough players. I would like to see it back, but I think that there will only be a few players per game. So you have to wait too long for a game to start. As far as I know, that is also the reason they removed it. With the featured game, they have all the players in one game, so you don't have to wait for a long time until the game has enough players to start.

Advay

Jun 26, 2016
I think the best thing to do if what @DutchScary said is correct is to make it random arcade, similar to something like hypixel where the gamemode will rotate each time a game gets full, this would make it probably even more busy as everyone would be excited to replay all their favourite games ( super smash bros etc )

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I think the best thing to do if what @DutchScary said is correct is to make it random arcade, similar to something like hypixel where the gamemode will rotate each time a game gets full, this would make it probably even more busy as everyone would be excited to replay all their favourite games ( super smash bros etc )
Yes, make it similar to where its possible to play the games and not having to wait forever for players too show up. Everyone wants the games to be main games but some should stay mini games and some should come back as a whole game.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Arcade should not get back the way it was with endless lobbies. Perhaps we could do something like 5 featured games or so to give people a bit more games to play.
Also +1 for this

Advay

Jun 26, 2016
Arcade should not get back the way it was with endless lobbies. Perhaps we could do something like 5 featured games or so to give people a bit more games to play.

Also +1 for this
By random arcade I mean each minigame fills then rotates to a different minigame etc.

SrBlackk

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
In my opinion the most played minigame of arcade is Line Dash, then Paintball, Layer Spleef and Wing Rush. I don´t think that adding those games into an npc would be such a bad thing to do, perhaps there is less people than in normal games but the fact that Tower Defence is still a thing and not Arcade just kills me.
I hope the staff members of this community will think about it .

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
We want to get it back too, and we've made a lot of posts, but I expect it's impossible to get it back.
That's why they did the 'featured games'. I remember a few years ago where there were just 40 players in the arcade games, and that in prime hours (about 19:00 CET). So I don't think it's possible until we hit those 8000 players regularly.

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
That's why they did the 'featured games'. I remember a few years ago where there were just 40 players in the arcade games, and that in prime hours (about 19:00 CET). So I don't think it's possible until we hit those 8000 players regularly.
that's make a sense.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom