Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Julian006

Sep 20, 2016
Awesome! im a little too late, guz my laptop has stolen by mom and dad because i was on it too much... :( But i have it back, and i come online this afternoon! :)

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I miss many of the classic games, too, but embrace these new ones. Paintball is all happening now with different game modes (although I only like machine gun and shotgun), gorgeous maps, and better gameplay. I also like how the structures randomly generate, creating a dynamic map and gameplay. Although, I have to laugh... when I'm trying to get my groove on and the structure appears right in front of me, effectively blocking me from finishing a kill lol. However, paintball is now better than ever! Ima loving it!

Overall, I think the games are much more dynamic than the classic ones. Of course, I'm optimistic they will bring back the Arena and Spiral map and find a way to incorporate it into the arcade. Only time will tell. Until then, onward and forwards, there is no going back xD

Reactions: RayzMC

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
It started off really bad, but CubeCraft fixed it and now I actually enjoy playing arcade games.
The only game that I don't like is paintball, this is because you can vote for many modes, which will lead to confusion on what type of gun you have.
In my honest opinion voting for what type of gun you'll be playing with has way too much impact on the gameplay itself.

Good job on the other gamemodes I really enjoy playing them :)

Gamer Geek

May 27, 2017
Good job guys on releasing the brand new arcade mode. I love it and it introduces a perfect combination of games.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Barn Brawl is a brand new, incredibly fast paced game that will remind you of Hungry Hippo’s. The objective is to hit animals into your area, marked by your team's colour. However if you want to secure the points then you have to hit the animals into your barn - this will grant you points that go towards your team's total score.

We didn’t want things to get boring or repetitive with this game, so we decided to add LOADS of crazy elements to the game - giving you that chaotic Lucky Islands feel. You can hit flying pigs, a sheep called ‘Sonic’ that speeds around the map, or the infamous cow scraper, a towering pillar of cows which will be hard to miss when it spawns! Beware though, mobs worth minus points can spawn, which you’ll want to hit towards the enemy teams barn.
This is SO chunk

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Good update in general. However in paintball on the lego map, if the guns are set to rocket launchers, which ever team gets to the others spawn first basically wins as rockets shot in will hit re-spawned players taking them down to 1hp with a 2nd shot finishing them off. Any way you could add like 3 seconds of respawn immunity from all damage? I know if you get directly hit you have protection but the rocket launcher does splash damage which isn't protected.

Reactions: Gatsbe

Svengamer

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Cubecraft,

Can you guys Ensure that we can play the old arcade games? I like quake craft so much.
Now my pc will turn a black screen when i see glowing effects. So i can't play the games. (because all of the new games have glowing effects)

I hope you guys will bring the old games back.

Greetings,

Svengamer

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Great update but I really want TNT run ;(

They have incorporated TNT run into Layers Spleef albeit not to the same extent as it was when it was a standalone game. Still, at least there is some element of it remaining as some of the games (such as Quakecraft or SCB) have been omitted in the update.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
Top Bottom