AquaaXx MOD

Discussion in 'Assassins' started by cubecraftrocks, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubecraftrocks

cubecraftrocks Member

I am [Gold]thepeoples_elbow. I was banned by a mod that abuses his powers. I killed him with strength and he got upset and banned me for no reason. im playing and all of a sudder he uses /v and trys to hit me and nothing happens. I wasnt losing any health therefore he couldnt know if i was using anti knockback or not. this mod needs to be banned for abusing his powers. he doesnt deserve to call himself a mod. I would like for both of my accounts to be unbanned as an apology from you. (thepeoples_elbow)(DaLoneDwarf98)

2. Lord Farquaad

Lord Farquaad Member

it is true you and aqua do abuse.

3. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

@AquaaXx Would not abuse. However is this true aqua?

Masouri and kkbubble like this.
  4. Sccottyyy

Sccottyyy Member

I don't think aqua would abuse his powers and wouldn't ban you for no reason, he would do /v to test you for anti and then go for invisible again.

kkbubble likes this.
  5. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

I also witnessed you hack, you hit AquaaXx who was around 5-6 blocks above you on a building, i also believe that there was another instance but i can't exactly remember. (Wasn't taking much notice at that point in time)

Now, my experience with you is i have suspected you of hacking for a while but did not get any video evidence. (You also alerted NCP a lot)

That's my say in this, but please do not reply to this thread if you are not involved. :)

kkbubble and ItsYaBoyJavid like this.
  6. AquaaXx

AquaaXx Member

I do not abuse, Me and orange witnessed this in /v, You hit me from 6 blocks away while having anti KB. I do not have no intention to abuse. Or have ever done so. Locked.

7. Jinjo

Jinjo Member

You wouldn't be able to take any knockback or damage while a staff member is in /v so it is a bit hard to buy that he was hitting you while in it.
    Also as aqua said above two mods have seen you using anti-knockback. They wouldn't say as they don't have a vendetta against you.
    Maybe your punishment length will be reduce. That is for Aquaa to decide.

8. AquaaXx

AquaaXx Member

Ill reduce it, 5 Months your ban will last.

Younisco and Jinjo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.