Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
As a long time player who longed for any sort of moderation or anticheat on the bedrock server I am very happy with the progress made, I rarely come across a single hacker in-game, in my last 4 weeks I have been playing on the server I have only come across 3 hackers which have all been banned literally within minutes of killing me.

Thank you Developers for doing a great job with the anticheat. I hope you can continue to improve it further as the whole community greatly appreciates it!

D

Deleted member 513641

The anti cheat isn't that good and I totally don't appreciate as it banned me 4 times for no reason and I wasn't using hacks. My opinion is they should actually do a serious rework for that.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Total bs, today I’ve literally seen 3+ fly hackers, 5+ antikb, 10+ autoclickers and none of which were banned. It could be that windows players cheat less but touchscreen servers are still plagued with hackers.

Or maybe I just play a lot

• Angry
Reactions: IamBaalveer
D

Deleted member 513641

Total bs, today I’ve literally seen 3+ fly hackers, 5+ antikb, 10+ autoclickers and none of which were banned. It could be that windows players cheat less but touchscreen servers are still plagued with hackers.

so true, and they come to me at the saying "you're hacking you're hacking" get banned kid. that's what happens do you call this fair?

D

Deleted member 513641

As a long time player who longed for any sort of moderation or anticheat on the bedrock server I am very happy with the progress made, I rarely come across a single hacker in-game, in my last 4 weeks I have been playing on the server I have only come across 3 hackers which have all been banned literally within minutes of killing me.

Thank you Developers for doing a great job with the anticheat. I hope you can continue to improve it further as the whole community greatly appreciates it!
imagine talking about something that you don't know about. thank you! I appreciate it

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021

imagine talking about something that you don't know about. thank you! I appreciate it
"I hope you can continue to improve it further"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom