Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManiacWolf78

Sep 23, 2019
Hey. Why cant i appeal my sons account? Anybody know?
It says perm ban but i cant appeal this.

I control his computer and it dosent have any cheats on it.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
xmegakiller_tm
The account of your son has been permanently banned from our server. The reasoning for this is that they have been caught using illegal modifications by our server anti-cheat (Sentinel). If you do not know what illegal modifications are, these are modifications that some players use to gain an unfair advantage in the game. Using illegal modifications is strictly prohibited on CubeCraft Games.

Unfortunately, as the punishment of your son was issued pretty recently, there isn't anything that can be done about it at this point of time. After a few months / a year, you can contact our administrator, AnimalTamer1, and ask her to give another chance to your son to play on the server. You can contact AnimalTamer1 here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=AnimalTamer1

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Ok thanks for the answer. Can any one of u see what cind om illegal mod thats been used??
I cannot possibly know that as I do not deal with Sentinel ban appeals. Considering the appeal of your son has been denied and the conversation was closed, our anti-cheat developer (LoonyRules) has decided that the punishment issued by Sentinel was valid. If you wish, you can start a conversation with LoonyRules here to discuss the punishment with them: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/loonyrules.299531/

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!

- Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom