Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
I disagree on this. I was a dirty hacker back then and have been punished. Now I have changed my ways. I've become better at pvp and have gotten false banned twice. Each false ban has been a perm and it would be horrible if I had to wait in order to appeal. Remember appeals are made in case the punishment is false. Appeals aren't a pass to the punishments. Heck! most of them get denied anyway.

Perhaps you misunderstood? I'm not saying you should wait to appeal, but wait a certain amount of time after an appeal is submitted.

Example:
Joe blow got banned on June 2 2015 and submitted his appeal the same day. Now Joe Blow has to wait until July 2 2015 till he can submit another appeal, unless his previous appeal was dealt with and the appeal is in regards to another issue. That way Joe Blow doesn't make the staff team read 10 appeals that are the same, wasting their time.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Perhaps you misunderstood? I'm not saying you should wait to appeal, but wait a certain amount of time after an appeal is submitted.

Example:
Joe blow got banned on June 2 2015 and submitted his appeal the same day. Now Joe Blow has to wait until July 2 2015 till he can submit another appeal, unless his previous appeal was dealt with and the appeal is in regards to another issue. That way Joe Blow doesn't make the staff team read 10 appeals that are the same, wasting their time.

You are only able to submit one appeal, you know? And the comment box if for the staff and the faulty player to communicate about the ban.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Where's the poll when you want one.
Example:
You can only send one appeal. If it got denied you can't make another one. You'll just have to wait till your punishment expires and if you're perm banned, welp too bad for you.
This is how it currently goes. And I'm fine with that.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
You are only able to submit one appeal, you know? And the comment box if for the staff and the faulty player to communicate about the ban.

Where's the poll when you want one.

You can only send one appeal. If it got denied you can't make another one. You'll just have to wait till your punishment expires and if you're perm banned, welp too bad for you.
This is how it currently goes. And I'm fine with that.

I was not aware of this, thanks for letting me know. I disagree on how this operates but every server is different which makes it unique.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016

Example:
Still, appeals are for false punishments. They only get 1 appeal to avoid the constant bugging. If someone was banned justly, they should just accept their fate, this it actually giving the staff more work to do since they'll have to check up in the player every month.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom