Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alex26_

Feb 13, 2021
Hi, my mc nickname is Alex26_
Basically i was muted on Jul 19, 2020. After some time i tried to appeal (using the code) and it got declined. This week i started again playing on the server and i noticed that i am still muted to this day, after almost 7 months. Obviously im not complaining about my mute, i deserved it and i should never say certain things on chat...but the thing is that after all this months i can't appeal again (i can't use the code now). So my questions are:
Did i get permanently muted? If so Is there something i/or/someone can do about it? Or it's just a normal mute and i have to wait for it to expire?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
You have been muted twice for threatening, meaning the mute is permanent. As you got muted by AlexpYT192 (who is currently not staff anymore) you should contact AnimalTamer1 in a private forums conversation if you want to discuss the punishment. You can do that here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=AnimalTamer1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom