Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, fellow creators!

I've heard multiple people telling me that my newest app concept is absolutely amazing and therefore I just had to share it with you .I hope this will satisfy you!

My app is made specifically for designers. You can create your account and get to know so many designers: view their work, get to know what applications they use and how they experience using them

This is the profile page of a registered user. We're currently viewing Riley's profile and his portfolio
Ylgw07a.jpg

This is Riley's 'About' page. He's telling us about the applications he uses and how that makes him feel. I added a scroll icon above the plus sign to indicate that the user can scroll down
gBN2Oeo.png

Over here, we're viewing 1 of Riley's projects: "Modernized Website Design" for John Doe
UMacA9W.png

And my last mockup, but definitely not my last artboard..
This is Riley's setting page, he can change his name, age and status. He can also add 'tags' to his profile in order for people to find him easier. If he wants, he can also add a website
vW1V9bt.png

I will now be showing you each and every individual artboard I created
The first spoiler contains the artboards I already showcased above, the second one has all the artboards you haven't seen yet!

This is the profile page of a registered user. We're currently viewing Riley's profile and his portfolio
xA6QlwV.png

This is Riley's 'About' page. He's telling us about the applications he uses and how that makes him feel. I added a scroll icon above the plus sign to indicate that the user can scroll down
jVfQ3Nb.png

Over here, we're viewing 1 of Riley's projects: "Modernized Website Design" for John Doe
tAFAJ7A.png

This is Riley's setting page, he can change his name, age and status. He can also add 'tags' to his profile in order for people to find him easier. If he wants, he can also add a website
dXMC70M.png
Riley is able to add new applications he uses and tell his fans about his experience
8ZzASYR.png

You're also able to add new projects to your portfolion, and if needed, you can add files or a hyperlink
cMkyCPl.png

These are the two projects from Riley's portfolio which haven't been showcased earlier
7cAYBXl.png

myUFKjC.png

Please note
I am not 17 years old nor do I live in America. And oh, I never drink coffee
Also, all projects I used to 'fake' the portfolio page are taken from the web and are not made by me at all

What do you think?
~ Riley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom