Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aphiar

Jun 4, 2017
Hello CubeCraft, I'm Aphiar and I am fairly new to the server. I'm not going to say much in this introduction, but just simply wanted to give a big and welcoming "Hello" to the community and introduce myself.

Finest Regards,
Aphiar

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Aphair.
Welcome here on the forums.
It is here pretty awsome.
I hope you enjoy the cubecraft server and forums! ;)

MinerScotty

Aug 21, 2016
On Earth
Hello Aphiar! Welcome to the CubeCraft forums! If you ever need any help feel free to contact anyone and they would be happy to help :D
Anyway, we hope you stay around and become a well known member of the server!
Have fun while your here!

Reactions: HarryTheLlama

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hello CubeCraft, I'm Aphiar and I am fairly new to the server. I'm not going to say much in this introduction, but just simply wanted to give a big and welcoming "Hello" to the community and introduce myself.

Finest Regards,
Aphiar

G'day Aphiar, welcome to the server. CC is brilliant -- the games are fun and unique and the community is warm and friendly. I trust you will enjoy it here as much as I do, and I hope to see you in the games and on the forums :)

DogzNAaron

Apr 2, 2017
Bandung, Indonesia
Wel

Finest Regards,
Aphiar
Welcome!!! I hope you feel happy in cubecraft!

<3 :D

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Welcome to the community. I'm sure that your going to like it.
As most of us do, Also, If you have any concerns or problems
due to forums/server or community, PM me.
And i'll try to help you! Have fun :D

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Hello and welcome to the community! I'm CyanYellow. I'm a staff member on here and if you have any questions or just need someone to talk to, be sure to contact me! (:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Finest Regards,
Aphiar
Welcome! Hope you have a nice time here :)
Congrats on your first message, btw.

DogzNAaron

Apr 2, 2017
Bandung, Indonesia

Finest Regards,
Aphiar
Welcome!!! I hope you have the best time of youre life!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom