Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GH05TM4R10

Nov 14, 2019
I've playing Cubecraft for quite a while, and there is this thing where whenever you hit someone you lose your sprint, but this doesn't seem to be a problem on other servers, or so I think, and this has been happening for a real long time, idk I think its annoying, maybe it's not a major problem, but it is an annoying problem to have while in the middle of a pvp encounter, at least for me, hopefully they fix this soon, maybe I should report this, but idk if this is a bug or intended to be in the game.

Reactions: Zeobitz_

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
In discord one of the developers replied with this on the matter.
Yeah, we're aware that some people are upset with the changes here. I will say that the current behavior where the sprinting is disabled is actually vanilla behavior, though I've found that on many other servers, this is actually not inline with what you'll see on vanilla. We'll be looking into this
The reason it is the way it is now was actually due to another fix we put in
it was an unintended "fix" that came out of another fix I had put in to resolve another bug
I don't think I have to add anything else.

Here is another thread about it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/speed.246021/
Now I think about it, it also only has my response but ok...

GH05TM4R10

Nov 14, 2019
In discord one of the developers replied with this on the matter.

I don't think I have to add anything else.

Here is another thread about it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/speed.246021/
Now I think about it, it also only has my response but ok...
Still the fact that they haven't fixed this problem since about the time I first joined cubecraft baffles me, maybe it's something more complicated, or at least it better be.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
I've playing Cubecraft for quite a while, and there is this thing where whenever you hit someone you lose your sprint, but this doesn't seem to be a problem on other servers, or so I think, and this has been happening for a real long time, idk I think its annoying, maybe it's not a major problem, but it is an annoying problem to have while in the middle of a pvp encounter, at least for me, hopefully they fix this soon, maybe I should report this, but idk if this is a bug or intended to be in the game.
it was a bug that they supposedly "fixed" but the community wasnt happy with it so they reverted

Reactions: GH05TM4R10

GH05TM4R10

Nov 14, 2019
it was a bug that they supposedly "fixed" but the community wasnt happy with it so they
it was a bug that they supposedly "fixed" but the community wasnt happy with it so they reverted
I don't know how they fixed it, but It didn't seem to mess with my gameplay it more or less made it more playable, I wonder why the community didn't like it, I'd rather have the fix than the revert, assuming I know what your talking about.

GH05TM4R10

Nov 14, 2019
Hey, mission accomplished, kind of, the pvp is fixed!
Thanks cubicalcrafting!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom