Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
A community run project running alongside the Cubecraft Book of WRs has been introduced to be able to submit your times and best games on there to compete with the whole community! This page has over 400 submitted runs to the leaderboards with a very dedicated Moderation team that verify your runs within the day. And already with a large dedicated community coming up with new strats everyday!

Click here to visit the site: https://www.speedrun.com/cubecraft

You may even be able to snag yourself a World Record ;)

Visit the site if you would like to view the current records for each gamemode and feel free to give anymore suggestions to improve our page. Thank you very much and good luck to anyone interested in going for records

(P.S. Had no idea what prefix to put this post under sorry)

D

Deleted member 294498

If you want to speedrun CCG parkour....
If you want a run to be verified, I'm daily looking if there are new runs so I can verify them. ;)

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Speedrunning minigames? This is so stupid, I would agree with parkour speed run but it's not even an option on the site. There is no option for versions of pvp mechanics, CubeCraft has 1.8 and 1.9 pvp. Speedrunning is more for the game itself but there is some parkour and other speedruns, in my opinion, minigames doesn't fit speedrunning. This thread should be made on "The Lobby" section of the forums since it's not a creation of anything.

• Sad
Reactions: wxzzrd

JamieTheDev

Novice Member
May 30, 2018
England
Speedrunning minigames? This is so stupid, I would agree with parkour speed run but it's not even an option on the site. There is no option for versions of pvp mechanics, CubeCraft has 1.8 and 1.9 pvp. Speedrunning is more for the game itself but there is some parkour and other speedruns, in my opinion, minigames doesn't fit speedrunning. This thread should be made on "The Lobby" section of the forums since it's not a creation of anything.
It could be seen as a creation because of the fact that it was made by the community.

JamieTheDev

Novice Member
May 30, 2018
England
I understand what you mean and it's partially true but it doesn't fit in any categories cubecraft "Creations" forum section gives.
Very true but if they didn't know where to put it then I guess it is logical to put it under the tag of "creations"

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Very true but if they didn't know where to put it then I guess it is logical to put it under the tag of "creations"
If it doesn't fit in any given categories, I think the threads should be created in "The lobby" forum section because it can be about any topic.

Reactions: JamieTheDev

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
About speed run itself, I think it doesn't fit but some people may think otherwise. In my opinion speed runs should be about beating a game not a minigame but there is a lot of other speed runs in Minecraft like parkour maps and so on.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^