Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlazeTBD

Nov 25, 2016
idek
Anyone else hyped for Cubecraft to be included in the #bettertogetherupdate for mcpe and consoles?

I'd like to see everyones' thoughts :D

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I'm hyped up! But do you think consoles and pe will even continually play on cubecraft? I mean, have you played with an xbox remote or on mobile? It will be next to impossible to effectively play any of cubecraft's games xD

BlazeTBD

Nov 25, 2016
idek
I'm hyped up! But do you think consoles and pe will even continually play on cubecraft? I mean, have you played with an xbox remote or on mobile? It will be next to impossible to effectively play any of cubecraft's games xD
I'm honestly not too worried about that....I've played on Xbox and I play PE all the time....I guess we're just gonna have to learn XD

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I'm honestly not too worried about that....I've played on Xbox and I play PE all the time....I guess we're just gonna have to learn XD
I will be interested in trying it out. When the update comes up, I am going to hop on my xbox and see how quickly I get destroyed (because I am not used to it) :p

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well I'm very happy for the others who can play CubeCraft on their console, so not the PC. I'm not very hyped, because I play CubeCraft on my PC.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eggwars > Bedwars
( all servers )
Reesle wrote on WarriorCat912's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Congrats on 200 messages! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
hi 🍔🐈
BicolourSine41 wrote on mut baz's profile.
Hi! You're second in CTF duels leaderboard aren't you??
Top Bottom