Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FwoxySW

Sep 21, 2020
If they had something along the lines of recovering 3 hearts upon getting a kill in FFA it would make it a lot more enjoyable to play, as you wouldn’t constantly be getting cleaned after having worked hard for a kill. It would also make getting a streaks a lot more entertaining as otherwise you kind of just have to hide in a corner until you get your health back. Just my thoughts.

D

Deleted member 347571

I’m gonna be real, cube FFA would be 5x better if there was some healing on kill. But if this were to be added, it can’t apply to people who buy things from the shop in java FFA.
That's not necessary if god apples & recovering tons of potions would be removed, the shop could use a little makeover to be honest.

You could give the winner of the fight 3 extra hearts and a regeneration effect to make it more balanced.

Aug 15, 2021
Well so i play a lot of OP 1v1s and i noticed something: KB is kinda weird so i dont know whats happened it just like if you took less kb than normal then suddenly you knock people away for blocks but yeah! still does not affect that too much (at least for me) and its still very fun!

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
The problem with heal boost or regen boost is that whenever you are close to death you can have a friend that is willing to sacrifice themself, and if you will shop you will basicly be unstopable. Also the players that pvp more often will have a huge advantage on others.

Reactions: Vindicatør
D

Deleted member 347571

The problem with heal boost or regen boost is that whenever you are close to death you can have a friend that is willing to sacrifice themself, and if you will shop you will basicly be unstopable. Also the players that pvp more often will have a huge advantage on others.
In my opinion they could just remove the shopping system since they can just do way more with the shops & items than in normal FFA and i feel like it doesn't fit in FFA either the only thing that it actually gives is the kits being unbalanced since shopping with wizard is basically being Thanos in the Avengers.

A comprehensive system in FFA would work better, back to the healing, i don't think it would be bad for the game but that's just my opinion like i mentioned above.

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
In my opinion they could just remove the shopping system since they can just do way more with the shops & items than in normal FFA and i feel like it doesn't fit in FFA either the only thing that it actually gives is the kits being unbalanced since shopping with wizard is basically being Thanos in the Avengers.

A comprehensive system in FFA would work better, back to the healing, i don't think it would be bad for the game but that's just my opinion like i mentioned above.
Yea shopping with wizard is def way to broken in FFA, but just like that, the weak point of wiz would be his armor so you can like do him alot of damage, if the healing system would be added then wiz will always be OP af especially if they can just kill Samurai kits with a few crits. So lets just remove wizard >:D

D

Deleted member 347571

Yea shopping with wizard is def way to broken in FFA, but just like that, the weak point of wiz would be his armor so you can like do him alot of damage, if the healing system would be added then wiz will always be OP af especially if they can just kill Samurai kits with a few crits. So lets just remove wizard >:D
Wizard could remain a kit but just different than it is right now, what about giving it more health after a kill? They could definitely give it weaker armor in return they could give it speed 1 & strenght one or something.

Aug 15, 2021
Yeahhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii >:)

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
Wizard could remain a kit but just different than it is right now, what about giving it more health after a kill? They could definitely give it weaker armor in return they could give it speed 1 & strenght one or something.
Then there is still the problem that the gap between good players and new/bad players will be really big. The good players will basicly live forever.

and in debuffing wizard, speed 1 is completly worthless, I think the biggest problem is the regen pot, and the damage pots. If u play the trowh pots right you can basicly kill every kit there is before even pulling out ur sword.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom