Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
I was banned by Sentinel back in 2018 when false bans were very common. I didn't get unbanned because my appeal was really bad.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I was falsly banned for teaming not long ago.

The evidence on its own shouldn't have been enough in my opinion, but okay... explained the situation and raised some questions about the footage in the appeal. That was quickly denied. Which in my humble opinion was idiotic. I made a bit more noise and after that I was promised I would be unbanned... that didn't happen.

It was just a short ban, but still. Wasn't too happy with how that all was handled. Luckily the ban has been removed from my account. Grateful for that :)

DuckEU

Jul 15, 2019
I was falsly banned for teaming not long ago.

The evidence on its own shouldn't have been enough in my opinion, but okay... explained the situation and raised some questions about the footage in the appeal. That was quickly denied. Which in my humble opinion was idiotic. I made a bit more noise and after that I was promised I would be unbanned... that didn't happen.

It was just a short ban, but still. Wasn't too happy with how that all was handled. Luckily the ban has been removed from my account. Grateful for that :)
Nice! I got false banned earlier today and sadly appeal got denied. Guess I just have to wait it out :)

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I was false banned a few years back and I didn't really know how to appeal back then so I ended up waiting it out

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I haven’t yet, but a few minutes ago I was kicked for flying, I had a heart attack I thought I was gonna be banned.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I've been banned falsely three times, by sentinel.
The first time, my appeal got denied. Months later I talked to the sentinel developer (LoonyRules) and they removed the ban.
The second and the third times went without any troubles.
Got removed within a couple of hours in both cases.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It seems like Java has much better sentinel so that people even get falsely banned and I’m literally the only person who has a thread in report a bedrock player or bug😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 469419

Anyone else ever got falsly banned? or just me 3 times? did u got unbanned or not?
Yeah, 4 times concretely D:

If you make a good appeal and you're innocent, then have chances to get unbanned.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom