Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!

dragon3727464

Jul 21, 2023
Any tips for a console player(please don't say "increase your sensitivity" because it dosent help and is more of a harm)?

and to be a little more specific:
-how to get combos quick
-what to do if on low health and the enemy is approaching
-what to do during combat
-how to loot chests quickly

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
As a controller player here are some tips I can give you:
1) Combos are all about click timing - try learning to click at 2cps aiming at the legs of a player (this can take a while to learn)
2) Depends on a lot of factors - preferably get some ground away from them (running) 3-5 seconds ahead so you get enough time to munch some food then either engage in PvP or do the same thing until you are max hp then fight.
3)Make a judgement within the first 5 seconds (if you are losing or winning the battle) that should allow you to have enough time to make the decision if you want to go run and munch or continue the fight.
4)Turn your controller cursor sensitivity to 200% - it might take a bit of time getting used to it but once you do it’s very good)
5)This isn’t really a tip but I play on 85 sensitivity which I find personally perfect for aiming.
6) LAST MEGA TIP: Turn screen animations off in video settings - You’ll thank me later 😎

Oct 15, 2023
Quick thinking, and thinking ahead about what and how the other player fights. PVP on console is extremely difficult but I recommend practicing with a friend or well-known individual

Reactions: dragon3727464

dragon3727464

Jul 21, 2023
As a controller player here are some tips I can give you:
1) Combos are all about click timing - try learning to click at 2cps aiming at the legs of a player (this can take a while to learn)
2) Depends on a lot of factors - preferably get some ground away from them (running) 3-5 seconds ahead so you get enough time to munch some food then either engage in PvP or do the same thing until you are max hp then fight.
3)Make a judgement within the first 5 seconds (if you are losing or winning the battle) that should allow you to have enough time to make the decision if you want to go run and munch or continue the fight.
4)Turn your controller cursor sensitivity to 200% - it might take a bit of time getting used to it but once you do it’s very good)
5)This isn’t really a tip but I play on 85 sensitivity which I find personally perfect for aiming.
6) LAST MEGA TIP: Turn screen animations off in video settings - You’ll thank me later 😎
i dont notcie a difference wout screen animations
somehow bros already got some speed hacks or what because he catches up in 5 seconds
by the time you can get the hit on the legs, that pc players already got the combo

Oct 15, 2023
i dont notcie a difference wout screen animations
somehow bros already got some speed hacks or what because he catches up in 5 seconds
by the time you can get the hit on the legs, that pc players already got the combo
I would also recommend turning down some animations so your frame rate is better, and not lagging every time you're doing something.

zottetibo

Dec 20, 2021
ive played controller for more then a year it is hard to get good with it. I played with a ps4 controller
Thinks that helped me.
1- change your attack button and build button from R2-L2 to R1-L1 the reason u have to move less further with your button it gives u a bit more cps.
2- has a standerd inventory mine was sword first then pick then from 3-7 things u get as example a bow some snowballs those things and then in slot 8 food and in slot 9 blocks why is that u can switch really quick between sword pick food and blocks what i think are the most important.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom