Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
Hi, So I bought bandicam awhile ago on another computer and right after I bought it I got my own gaming computer so it was sort of a waste but does anyone know of any good free recording software? Or does anyone know a good way to use the legato hd60 on just one screen because I only have one monitor and a laptop. Any advice would be appreciated!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would reccomend Open Broadcaster Software as it isn't very laggy at all with the right settings. It takes a bit to set up for recording so I would reccomend watching a tutorial for it

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I would reccomend Open Broadcaster Software as it isn't very laggy at all with the right settings. It takes a bit to set up for recording so I would reccomend watching a tutorial for it
ok thanks, I have already tried experimenting with it a little and I think that I might just use that and get better at it.

Reactions: Power Ranger

larswijn

Dedicated Member
So I bought bandicam awhile ago on another computer and right after I bought it I got my own gaming computer so it was sort of a waste but does anyone know of any good free recording software?
I thought it was possible for the premium version of bandicam to move computers. You might want to look into that if you're still interested.
As said, OBS is probably the best other option.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I use the Windows 10 recorder that is built into the Xbox app. It is fast to load up on command (Win+G), and is already compressed, so uploading will take very short. I'd recommend it if you're only going to do hacker report. Alternatively, if you want to do actual videos, use OBS. :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Top Bottom