Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jakey2_0

Aug 28, 2016
Get a good one.
Banning people cause there good is a good way to kill your server!
Sentinel is terrible.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Get a good one.
Banning people cause there good is a good way to kill your server!
Sentinel is terrible.

I would say Sentinel is pretty good. I've seen less and less hackers these days. In fact if they do appear, they would only be there for couple of minutes. Besides, players who were falsely banned can always appeal, it's not too hard to do.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sentinel is ok in my opinion, if you are wrongly banned, you can always appeal or PM a Mod or maybe CrazymanJR too.

Nothing is perfect.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
You may be right, Sentinel might not be the best, but it is slowly getting better day by day. They are also implementing new things into it to improve it.
And if this is what you think of Sentinel, then so be it. This is your opinion and i respect it.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
You may be right, Sentinel might not be the best, but it is slowly getting better day by day. They are also implementing new things into it to improve it.
And if this is what you think of Sentinel, then so be it. This is your opinion and i respect it.
Yes, Sentinel wasn't the best to be honest but, the developers are improving it every day :). (Just to add on to Cyan)

Reactions: Cyan

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Sentinel is fine, the only problem is False bans...
I hope CrazymanJR does something about it c:

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Sentinel is a house made Anti-Cheat by @CrazymanJR, Sentinel doesn't ban instantly but if Sentinel recognise someone with hacks (illegal client modifications) he puts the IGN on a ban list and when the next ban wave is there, because Sentinel bans in ban waves, the player will be banned for 7 days for "Illegal client modifications".

It can also be that someone is falsely banned by Sentinel, it's possible. The only thing you can do and have to do is appeal and mention what you did (in details) before you got banned, stay nice and mate.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Atleast more people are complaining about Watchdog than Sentinel.
Proves that Anticheats aren't accurate enough to differentiate normal players from players whom are using 'illegal modifications'. No matter who makes them or what server.
But one of the good things Cubecraft does is accept the fact that Sentinel isn't perfect, yet. All we can do is hope is that Cube really does improve Sentinel's AI.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom