Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
First of all, I know anticheats are hard to make and it’s a constant war between the hack makers and the developers but please can you fix some of the things anticheat has ruined such as towering up and knocking you down as you jump and place a block, occasional slowness after you stop a jump bridge etc.

Next staff count. I have only ever seen a moderator on cubecraft twice and one was because some really annoying ddosser was, well, ddossing. Apparently the server sends most of then helpers to java which I do not understand as bedrock has around 2x Java’s player count around the clock with many more hackers aswell (i mean maybe a working sentinel would help...).

Last of all, knock back. One of the most depending things for a pvp server. It’s absolutely amazing and not based on you wins and then randomised, never sucks you into the ground or sends you exactly up 1 block or have a player facing directly at you then sends you to Brazil all the way on the left. No what blasphemy.

I care about staff count and KB more then sentinel btw so maybe sort those first!

Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
I believe Sentinel is working fine, it's banning users daily before users can report them, which shows it's working fine.
Of course, they are always working to improve it and fix certain aspects, but I don't see it as a bad anti-cheat.
What I usually say is, don't fix what's not broken.

Staff Count on servers could in a way alert a hacker, as in "oh a staff member is on, I probably should hide my cheats" I believe this would we a bad idea, to be honest, but that's just my opinion. It could also cause the staff member to be targeted by players with many messages and @s which could be annoying for a Helper or Moderator.

Your idea about the knockback I have to completely disagree with, Bedrock and Java have varying knockbacks and I personally prefer the Bedrock knockback, it teaches most players how to strafe more, etc. just try not to jump during combos as it will send you flying, I would vote against changing this feature.

Reactions: Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
First of all, I know anticheats are hard to make and it’s a constant war between the hack makers and the developers but please can you fix some of the things anticheat has ruined such as towering up and knocking you down as you jump and place a block, occasional slowness after you stop a jump bridge etc.

Next staff count. I have only ever seen a moderator on cubecraft twice and one was because some really annoying ddosser was, well, ddossing. Apparently the server sends most of then helpers to java which I do not understand as bedrock has around 2x Java’s player count around the clock with many more hackers aswell (i mean maybe a working sentinel would help...).

Last of all, knock back. One of the most depending things for a pvp server. It’s absolutely amazing and not based on you wins and then randomised, never sucks you into the ground or sends you exactly up 1 block or have a player facing directly at you then sends you to Brazil all the way on the left. No what blasphemy.

I care about staff count and KB more then sentinel btw so maybe sort those first!
I agree with you but my problem is not the randomized knockback mine is pretty consistent actually mine is the teeny tiny delay with the knockback which makes it so that if u are reuunning through someone and u hit them they will not get knocked back in time for u to combo them without having to turn around.
Yeah also I don’t like when I get slowed down randomly to walk and when I get stuck pressing the walk key to sprint until I sprint.
Yeah the staff aren’t super active on it but the main reason is the staff count , as you said. Like dubby plays is on at a certain time and mareike2001 is on sometimes. Dubby sometimes is doing normal games but sometimes is doing hackers. The way I can tell is because I have a few on my freind list and then if it says they are playing blockwars then 1 minute later they are playing minerware that 1 minute later they are playing sw solos that means they are going in and spectating hackers.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also no they don’t send helpers to java I believe most of them are already active java players and either barely play or don’t play at all on bedrock when they apply. And so they will go and play java ofc cuz they mite not even have bedrock. Some of them tho learn how to use the bedrock ban thing and play 9n bedrock more often. The problem though is that don’t u or I want to play with people who are good and we’ve played with before? So do the moderators and they’re all on java and their freinds are on java. Like for example Debby plays is the main bedrock moderator because when he applied for helper he only played bedrock Minecraft and he still does

Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with you but my problem is not the randomized knockback mine is pretty consistent actually mine is the teeny tiny delay with the knockback which makes it so that if u are reuunning through someone and u hit them they will not get knocked back in time for u to combo them without having to turn around.

Regarding this, I've researched this topic and this usually happens to PC Bedrock players, due to your faster gameplay "java-like" you do things faster, etc. whereas a Console player can't keep up too well, you have to remember the game is cross-platform and Microsoft is what I'd call "the big stingy" when it comes to server expense for Minecraft. It's just not a problem that can be easily fixed.

Reactions: Gregeyy and wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Regarding this, I've researched this topic and this usually happens to PC Bedrock players, due to your faster gameplay "java-like" you do things faster, etc. whereas a Console player can't keep up too well, you have to remember the game is cross-platform and Microsoft is what I'd call "the big stingy" when it comes to server expense for Minecraft. It's just not a problem that can be easily fixed.
Btw I’m a mobile player and I’ve seen YouTube of like @SoundToTheThirdPower and he combos ppl super well with less or no delayed kB so pc actually is less laggy and glitchy I think for overall Minecraft but I think some bugs are cubecraft fault. I think they should just update because then there would probably be less bugs

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
its not just pc, i play pocket and xbox one skywars somtimes and have no issues with kb or lag. and i play on a tablet that stuggles to get 10 fps. connection is never an issue for me
Really because mine is an iPad gen 5 which still supports all recent updates with and mbps speed in the hundreds and my FPS is fine so idk what it is

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020

Knockback is not randomised, it only seems like it due to latency

Reactions: wxzzrd

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Also no they don’t send helpers to java I believe most of them are already active java players and either barely play or don’t play at all on bedrock when they apply. And so they will go and play java ofc cuz they mite not even have bedrock. Some of them tho learn how to use the bedrock ban thing and play 9n bedrock more often. The problem though is that don’t u or I want to play with people who are good and we’ve played with before? So do the moderators and they’re all on java and their freinds are on java. Like for example Debby plays is the main bedrock moderator because when he applied for helper he only played bedrock Minecraft and he still does
Sorry if this is late but i just remembered about this thread and I wanted to say that every time ive been on java ive seen a helper or a mod

Reactions: wxzzrd

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
anticheat has ruined such as towering up
This is not an Anti-Cheat issue. A developer confirmed that this has nothing to do with Sentinel.
knocking you down as you jump and place a block, occasional slowness after you stop a jump bridge etc.
Never seen a bug report about these issues, so it's not like anything has been forwarded to our developers. If you come across a bug, please do report it, because we can't be aware of bugs without things being reported.
This is something that completely relies on the bedrock community. As a senior moderator i'm involved with the recruitment team. The people that apply for bedrock are just not the quality we seek, or it's just a few per round we can accept. Afaik the last 3 rounds had a few bedrock staff, but it's not that we accept dozens per round.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom