Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RatedManMp46

Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
That is not possible. Bedrock works completely different and there are different cheats available. I believe it is also a problem at Microsoft's side because their protection isn't that good but I'm really not sure.

As far as I know the developers are working hard on it and also Cubecraft is recruiting a lot more moderators lately to fight this big problem. For now we have to be patient untill it gets better. On Java they're already at a point where I don't even see a single hacker every week so Bedrock is to follow really soon hopefully.
It is true because most of the people on cell phones download it pirated, which is the problem of the mojang itself, because the one that should put more security is mojang

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom