Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Willians

Jun 3, 2021
As we know in skywars when you do a 1v1 against your opponent you sometimes run out of life and there are some players who make the famous clean that is to take advantage of killing you when you have little life and he wins more options to win without having fought a lot, so when you kill someone in skywars you regenerate all the life and thus avoid the clean that is for each kill you regenerate life and thus avoid the clean and will be more fun.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I have to say I disagree. I’ll explain why:

First of all, such a thing has been suggested time and time again for both Java and Bedrock.

Second, this so called “famous clean” is nothing more than a strategy. Cleaning is taking advantage of your opponent’s weaknesses (in this case: their HP), yes, but just think about it: other strategies, like getting players close to the edge and hitting them off, or anything else PvP is all a strategy that takes advantage of the opponent’s weaknesses. Therefore, it is not necessary to do anything about it. It is something everyone does, sometimes even unconsciously.

Furthermore, because it is not anything game-breaking, I doubt anything will be done against this. Opponents who clean are unavoidable. Like I said before, everyone has done it at least once or twice, even sometimes without realizing it was cleaning. However, there are countless methods to avoid cleaning when you’re on low HP by, for instance, moving away from the current island or some alternative method. Or eat/gapple up before your other battle ends (or have a potion ready if possible).

I don’t think your suggestion would help at all, because it would cause countless of other issues. For instance, if there’s already a 1v1v1, or else, going on where cleaning is not the case, you could damage one opponent and almost kill them, and damage the other one as much, but they get the final couple hits on them, they would get the HP increase. Everybody should have a chance. Not only the person with the kills. Besides, in such a case, the HP increase shouldn’t even happen, but it’s not like a plugin can detect when a clean happens and when it doesn’t.

Cleaning isn’t game-breaking, but the HP increase would be. That’s why I don’t think it’s a good idea.

bentsp00n

Jun 23, 2021
The way hypixel does it is when you get a kill you get strength. I kinda like that idea, but to be original, maybe another helpful status effect could be used instead of strength, such as regen, speed, or resistance. I personally think that it would encourage games to go faster. But I don't know if this would fit in a game such as skywars. As the person above me said, cleaning is a legitimate strategy. Sure it's annoying, but it's a strategy just like using projectiles, trapping, or whatever you use to kill people. It would be interesting to see it in a gamemode like FFA, but I don't know if it's the best for skywars.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom